PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He believes that charity begins at home. He's also a cheap bastard
Dude you know nothing about me other than you are obsessed with me. Please leave me alone I am not interested in supporting your infatuation with me.

You don't trade the #15 overall pick for Jimmy. When picking at that range Bill has hit everytime, getting a probowl OT, HOF NT, All Pro LB.

Jimmy will eventually be available for a much lower price if Bill is patient.

Lynch was probably arrogant and figured he would get a first for Jimmy, which made him bold in trading 3 firsts for the #3 pick.

Trading away a potential corner stone player at #15 for Jimmy because of impatience would be a mistake, and I don't see Bill making that mistake.

You don't trade the #15 overall pick for Jimmy. When picking at that range Bill has hit everytime, getting a probowl OT, HOF NT, All Pro LB.

Jimmy will eventually be available for a much lower price if Bill is patient.

Lynch was probably arrogant and figured he would get a first for Jimmy, which made him bold in trading 3 firsts for the #3 pick.

Trading away a potential corner stone player at #15 for Jimmy because of impatience would be a mistake, and I don't see Bill making that mistake.
It’s a tough move to make because Jimmy is 30 and can’t stay on the field.
The problem is you have to have to have to get a QB and the options are thin.

Dude you know nothing about me other than you are obsessed with me. Please leave me alone I am not interested in supporting your infatuation with me.
Then stop posting your personal info on public forums for all to see and have guys find you on FB and post your picture everywhere you dumb ass.

Then stop posting your personal info on public forums for all to see and have guys find you on FB and post your picture everywhere you dumb ass.
Just stop. I don’t like you, I do not want to interact with you. You say nothing that had any value to me yet you are obsessed with me and you follow me around like a little puppy dog.

Just stop. I don’t like you, I do not want to interact with you. You say nothing that had any value to me yet you are obsessed with me and you follow me around like a little puppy dog.
After seeing your picture, this is all you can hope to follow you around. Just put me on ignore if you can't take the heat.

P2KDW4EH2JWCET47ZXH4XY42EU.jpg

After seeing your picture, this is all you can hope to follow you around. Just put me on ignore if you can't take the heat.

View attachment 31838
You are obsessed. And you are literally following me around.
And no I am not going to put you on ignore because you are exactly the kind of lowlife that would post crap knowing I can’t see it.
Are you really so immature that you can’t just stay away from someone who wants nothing to do with you? Do you think the board wants these interactions?

You are obsessed. And you are literally following me around.
And no I am not going to put you on ignore because you are exactly the kind of lowlife that would post crap knowing I can’t see it.
Are you really so immature that you can’t just stay away from someone who wants nothing to do with you? Do you think the board wants these interactions?
You addressed me first. I haven't replied to any of your posts. You just can't STFU, ever, so you have to have the last word. You don't care if it derails another thread. If you want this to stop, then let this be the last post. Don't respond. Stop it. Control yourself.

You won't be able to though, will you? Lol

You addressed me first. I haven't replied to any of your posts. You just can't STFU, ever, so you have to have the last word. You don't care if it derails another thread. If you want this to stop, then let this be the last post. Don't respond. Stop it. Control yourself.

That is a lie. You posted a comment ABOUT ME. Just stop. I don’t like you, your obsession will never result in whatever it is you are searching for.

That is a lie. You posted a comment ABOUT ME. Just stop. I don’t like you, your obsession will never result in whatever it is you are searching for.
I told you that you couldn't stop.

It's not a lie. I said I didn't reply to any of your post and I didn't. You just confirmed it. If you're so thin skinned that you can't ignore a post about you than maybe you don't belong on an online forum. I suggest a book reading club may be more appropriate.

Fields won't be there at 7. CAR OR DEN will trade to move up to 5 or 6.
===========
If Fields is available at 5, we should trade up. We would add our 3rd round pick.
I think the Bengals really want Sewell at 5. I do not think they will trade 5 period.

If in fact SF takes Mac Jones at 3, Atlanta takes Pitts at 4, Bengals take Sewell at 5, Dolphins take Chase at 6, which would leave Fields available at 7. I think the Lions will be open to trading the pick to get the extra picks and accelerate their rebuild.

If Carolina or DEN wants to trade up to 7, they probbaly could because DET would love to stay in the top 10.

I think the Bengals really want Sewell at 5. I do not think they will trade 5 period.

If in fact SF takes Mac Jones at 3, Atlanta takes Pitts at 4, Bengals take Sewell at 5, Dolphins take Chase at 6, which would leave Fields available at 7. I think the Lions will be open to trading the pick to get the extra picks and accelerate their rebuild.

If Carolina or DEN wants to trade up to 7, they probbaly could because DET would love to stay in the top 10.
Yea, CAR for sure and if they pick a QB, DET doesn't lose their pick yet yields bounty since CAR is desperate.

1617248753401.gif

Awful lot of children in this thread... Perhaps it's time for a new free agency mega-thread, since we're basically into a totally different phase of it anyway? I think a clean slate might do us all some good...

Awful lot of children in this thread... Perhaps it's time for a new free agency mega-thread, since we're basically into a totally different phase of it anyway? I think a clean slate might do us all some good...
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing