PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather not get kicked out of the thread because you're so easily triggered.

Not going to inject myself too far in this, but this seems less about a mod being triggered and more about trying to keep this thread (which is about free agency news around the league, already a jumbled topic) from getting too bloated.

While I WANT to say "Jimmy trade???!" to this, I doubt there is any way Flacco is viewed as starter potential...
I can't imagine him of more than a solid BU. The 49ers did not resign Mullens i think or whatever the BU qb's name was so they are looking for a vet here. I guess they try to draft one and trade up maybe.

damn, was hoping sf or a team picking a head of us would go for trubisky. what a waste him going to buff

While I WANT to say "Jimmy trade???!" to this, I doubt there is any way Flacco is viewed as starter potential...
Flacco seems like a solid choice to backup Jimmy. And if Jimmy is your starter, you NEED a solid backup.

• Dolphins signed C Matt Skura, formerly of the Ravens, to a one-year contract.​

Skura had some wonky snaps in 2020 while coming off a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL but provides a band-aid fix for the Dolphins, who were looking to find their Ted Karras replacement. Miami's offensive line was a stone cold disaster last year particularly in run-blocking, and Skura has experience in a run-first offense. He'll look to upgrade the Dolphins' No. 25 rushing EPA offense.
    RELATED: SOURCE: Mike Garafolo on Twitter
    Mar 18, 2021, 12:54 PM ET

Texans with another subtraction:

Yeah, I think the Trubisky signing and this pretty much closes the door on Jimmy G, if it was ever even open. Only a Watson trade would make him available now.

It’s Cam and trade up for one of the rookies, or bust.

Yeah, I think the Trubisky signing and this pretty much closes the door on Jimmy G, if it was ever even open. Only a Watson trade would make him available now.

Or Eminem

Im confused by this. Why would he go there? with no chance to start
Trubisky is using the LBJ strategy.

When questioned about the obscurity and uselessness of being VP reportedly said, "20% of presidents have died in office. I'll take those odds."

Allen's style making him a higher injury risk? Trubisky playing the odds.

Unfortunately yea not looking good on jimmy now. on the slight plus side buffalo should be wasting a pretty good amount of $$ on trubisky . im sure hes not stupid enough to sign something incentive heavy knowing allen is there.

Bring on Mariota?
If he refuses the pay cut and gets cut, I don't see why you wouldn't talk to him and offer a fair shot in camp and preseason vs. Cam and vs. Stid and any draft pick we make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes