PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill has been notorious for making it work at center. Andrews was undrafted after all. But you also had other late round/undrafted guys before him like Wendell, Connolly, Koppen.
Wondering if there are a couple of Centers in the draft Bill likes.

Harry + Gilmore for Garoppolo.
wtf is up with you guys wanting IRoppolo with 30M cap hit? get a real QB, you have already Cam who is crap, Jimmy isn't better, you ain't winning games from the sidelines chilling on IR...

Do they not see ILB as a need? Because from where I'm sitting, it sure seems like our weakest position that can't be filled with a re-signing.

Same here. Either they've got more moves there coming in the later days of bargain free agency, or they are higher on Bentley and Hall than we are. Also possible that Winovich plays more inside if Uche and Judon take over the regular edge snaps, but I'm not sure that's his best role. He played more there last year than his rookie year, but out of necessity I feel.

How is this draft for ILB? Could be they have some targets there too.

wtf is up with you guys wanting IRoppolo with 30M cap hit? get a real QB, you have already Cam who is crap, Jimmy isn't better, you ain't winning games from the sidelines chilling on IR...
Agree to disagree. Jimmy is a lot better than Cam. He does carry injury risk but Cam may be able to grind out wins in spot duty with all these improvements on offense.

Interesting - is Cam that highly regarded in the NFL as a capable QB still? Or is something in the works...

Agree to disagree. Jimmy is a lot better than Cam. He does carry injury risk but Cam may be able to grind out wins in spot duty with all these improvements on offense.

I mean, Cam went 7-9 WITHOUT all these extra weapons. And we'll hopefully have a better defense (especially against the run). I'm not saying he'd be good as a full year starter, but if he had to play three games in relief? We could win 2 of them with this group, assuming it's not our three toughest matchups in a row.

Of we can steal a 3rd you do it

Agree way better passer but would i trade for him? No way, and if he doesn't come in cheap which he won't I wouldn't sign him. Instead of Cam yeah but both idk

Interesting - is Cam that highly regarded in the NFL as a capable QB still? Or is something in the works...

He was probably just doing what most free agents do, which is lie about money not being their main motivation.

A bit of a shock but Harry may not be a good fit for the Patriots and teams know that. He could be a much better fit for one of those "3 teams".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back