PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you prefer? I think I'd lean toward Andrews.

I have been thinking about this too. Of course I prefer Andrews but I don’t want to pay him $9M if Karras can be had for $3M.

Watson's cap hit is 42 million. and 40 next year. Could they even possibly make that work?
I heard that he wants to more $ from the team that he is traded.

Who do you prefer? I think I'd lean toward Andrews.

Definitely Andrews, but Karras wouldn't be a bad plan B since we know him already. I'd want a draftee in the mid rounds though in that case, to learn behind him and take over when ready.

But man, do NE and Miami have a C share program going on or something?

Don't worry; Douglas signed the better players anyway.

And you spelled bastards wrong btw...

You are pathetic. This must be eating you up inside. I hope that BB does go even bigger and trades for Watson, in hopes that you will end up in a padded room with no internet access.

Not sure what we'd even be able to get for Harry, a 6th, 7th, a bag of donuts?

Depends on the bag of donuts. Dunkin? Let's keep Harry. Union Square or Kanes? Been nice knowing ya Harry!

I have been thinking about this too. Of course I prefer Andrews but I don’t want to pay him $9M if Karras can be had for $3M.
Bill has been notorious for making it work at center. Andrews was undrafted after all. But you also had other late round/undrafted guys before him like Wendell, Connolly, Koppen.

Do they not see ILB as a need? Because from where I'm sitting, it sure seems like our weakest position that can't be filled with a re-signing.

Bill has been notorious for making it work at center. Andrews was undrafted after all. But you also had other late round/undrafted guys before him like Wendell, Connolly, Koppen.
Yeah, absolutely. I love Andrews but Bill can make it work for much cheaper...

Trade Gilmore and the 15th overall pick to the lions for the 6th overall pick

Harry + Gilmore for Garoppolo.
I'd prefer a rookie tbh. I don't think two vet QB injury prone and did not show they will be franchise QB like Game Changer who can make players better is my favourite way to go

Don't worry; Douglas signed the better players anyway.

And you spelled bastards wrong btw...

Davis might have been a better signing than Agholor, but Judon was a much better fit here than Lawson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back