PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye bye Harry

10M apy ballpark was expected for Pats to go on WR in this FA (they were in this range last yr with Humphries and willing to go up to 14 w Diggs).
Like predicted they went for WR2 or WR1b and TE1 combo in FA - most sustainable top receiver duo combo.

10M apy ballpark was expected for Pats to go on WR in this FA (they were in this range last yr with Humphries and willing to go up to 14 w Diggs). Like predicted they went for WR2 or WR1b and TE1 combo in FA - most sustainable top receiver duo combo.
I like the additions but haven't seen much of Bourne to evaluate him tbh

Boo hoo, you got butt hurt when Brady won without you precious Bill.

Brady was supposed to count 25m against the cap this year but it was reduced to 4.2 due to the Bucs spreading it across multiple years.

The Pats could have signed Brady to a similar extension.

They also could have not FA tag Thuney which proved useless.

They also could have extended other vets to open the cap space.

Your just butt hurt that your precious Bill failed last year. He failed with Brady and failed with Thuney.
Seriously, I'm not butt hurt over anything. I just know you don't have the first clue WTF you are talking about.

I know what Brady was supposed to count this year. And that has ZERO to do with anything because THIS year wasn't LAST YEAR when the Pats had very little cap room.

Tagging Thuney wasn't useless. It ensured that the Pats had their best O-linemen for last year.
Unlike you, I understand what the Patriots could and couldn't have done last year. But that is over and Brady's GONE. Because that was BRADY'S decision.

You and that idiot Deus are the ones who are butt hurt.. It's why you keep bringing up Brady.

Bill, give us some Juju before the day is out please

Agholor and Bourne are an interesting duo. Curious to see what this means about Edelman going forward, if Meyers is viewed as the default #3

Agholor and Bourne are an interesting duo. Curious to see what this means about Edelman going forward, if Meyers is viewed as the default #3T
Those arent big name guys but Bill isnt known for signing big name guys, the only big name guy he has gotten is Moss

I want them to go after another speedster at wideout and focus on the defense in the draft.

Ok so we must be out of cash now right?

What a fun day! I always thought superbowls were the best but maybe Miami and company were right..winning the offseason is the real deal. Bill flexing today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes