PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Brady to play for the Bucs last year after watching what Bill gave him to work with in 2019.

I do know what I'm talking about, you are the one speaking out your personality.

Thuney helped the Pats get a 7-9 record and left during a FA in which there will be no comp.

Had Thuney left last year the Pats would have an extra 3rd comp this year.

Their record would either still be 7-9 or worse giving the Pats a better position in the draft.

So keeping Thuney only hurt the Pats this year. Also that cash could have rolled over this year.

It's okay though, hopefully your days of being a butt hurt Billeiver is over and the Pats make some noise in the playoffs
ROFLMAO. You're a waste of space. No. You don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

Bill attempted to give Brady a top shelf WR and that guy bit them in the rear end. But I'm not surprised you are making thing up at this point.

No. Keeping Thuney didn't hurt the Pats. Only a moron would think that.

Hopefully your days of being a troll on this board are over and you can go rot someplace else.

ROFLMAO. You're a waste of space. No. You don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

Bill attempted to give Brady a top shelf WR and that guy bit them in the rear end. But I'm not surprised you are making thing up at this point.

Hopefully your days of being a troll on this board are over and you can go rot someplace else.
Actually keeping Thuney was a blunder. $15M for a guard on a team that OVERACHIEVED. Could have just plugged a JAG in and it still would have been a down year but we would have another pick. It was a strange move.

So is Andrews gone or we still have a chance here?

So is Andrews gone or we still have a chance here?
Did you see Linsley's contract? He's gone, but the way Bill's throwing money at players who knows.

Yeah Thuney was a huge help last year. 7-9 was a great record last year and seeing him get locked up this off-season made tagging him worthwhile.

Bill must also be phsycic enough to know that top flight Wr would be cut the first week of the regular season but not physcic enough to see the off-field stuff that would make him useless the rest of the season.

Again you are extremely obtuse for not seeing how Bill could have easily restructured other vets to open up cap space in 2020.

Your the one trolling because you refuse to admit that point.

I'll gladly admit Brady was done with Bill disrespecting him and wanted an organization that would go all in for his last few years.

I still root for the Pats and am excited for Judon, and Jonnu. Not so much on Agholor and Bourne but they can't be worse than the garbage of Meyers and Byrd.

Actually keeping Thuney was a blunder. $15M for a guard on a team that OVERACHIEVED. Could have just plugged a JAG in and it still would have been a down year but we would have another pick. It was a strange move.
It wasn't 15M for a guard. And the team didn't OVER-ACHIEVE. They under-achieved. Had Newton been even HALF-DECENT for the 2nd half of the season, the Pats would have been 9-7 or 10-6..

No. it wasn't a strange move when you consider that BB builds from the Lines out. And you're assuming that the Patriots would have gotten another pick. Considering the amount of money it would have freed up, it's unlikely because they'd have likely signed one or more players since they'd have had cap space PRIOR to the restructure of Mason's deal that freed up space. And PRIOR to their getting the money from the grievances.

We must be out of cash?
It hasn't stopped up from keep signing players...a lot of incentive deals....Also, Andrews will come back to the Pats to see if they match the deal when/if he gets one

Jaguars with a another signing.

Exactly. What's worse is at that point Stidham was the only QB under contract.

He FA tag a player that is now gone with nothing to see from it with Stidham as his QB.

Bill got lucky that Cam became available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back