PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much needed deep threat to stretch the field and open the middle for Meyers and Smith

Firstly, we should just be happy that Bill is being aggressive to fill some of the holes.
Why? For almost 20 years, Pats fans have been told that the busy first day approach is a bad approach. So why should the decision to junk 20 years of process be heralded?

I mean, I get it. I expected it. But why should we be happy about it now?

Per usual, Deus confuses the situation for a time when the Pats were extremely tight on the cap.
Brady's cap hit is like 4.2 mil this year because the Bucs spread it over future years which Bill could have easily have done as well.

$13m a year for Nelson Agholor

Jesus. Bill's gone loco. Love it.

Clearly, he wants to spend all of Bob's money today so he can go on vacation with Linda.

is he really worth that amount of money...idk..I am glad we have Judon, i think he is better altough they are not totally comparable

Brady's cap hit is like 4.2 mil this year because the Bucs spread it over future years which Bill could have easily have done as well.
What was his hit LAST year??? Seriously. Take the BS elsewhere.

Hold on just a minute! I was told by several people on this site that they wouldn’t be able to attract any skill position players without Brady at quarterback. Schefter and Rap have to be wrong.

Holy cow, 13M a year for Agholor. First signing today that I really don't like. Maybe all the other WRs are getting even bigger deals?

Agholor has to be respected deep - 18.7 ypc, near on 900 yards and 8 TD's. Will open it up for Jonnu, Meyers & co.

Sure he had a few drops in Philly but based on last year, seems like he just lost his confidence in Philly rather than having "bad hands".

is he really worth that amount of money...idk..I am glad we have Judon, i think he is better altough they are not totally comparable
Probably not. But this is not the year for the Patriots to be holding out for every penny.

What was his hit LAST year??? Seriously. Take the BS elsewhere.
Last year Brady had the opportunity to extend with the Pats thus lowering the impact he had on last year's cap. Seriously the Billeivers on this board are obtuse.

Probably not. But this is not the year for the Patriots to be holding out for every penny.
Yeah i just meant I think we got a better deal with Judon than the Rams here with Floyd
So far i like our additions and aggressiveness

Broncos with a CB signing..
|

Texans with another signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back