PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL DRAFT (NEP visits & Pro days)

Nope, watching OSU and see him trying to close up to RB's was a nightmare. Screems UDFA

Browning nailed it
Tough, no pun intended. He knew he wasn't going to test well put still went through the gauntlet, not easy to put yourself out there. Especially knowing this might be the end of your football career.

Tough, no pun intended. He knew he wasn't going to test well put still went through the gauntlet, not easy to put yourself out there. Especially knowing this might be the end of your football career.
That's a good point. Takes balls do to this, I'll give him that for sure.

34 inch arms

Dude is a monster. I’ve mocked him to us in a few that I’ve done. Absolute toilet clogger. He has to learn lower pad level at the next level but the potential is off the charts.

he plays on skates.
That’s an overreaction, and a severe one, but that’s also a function of his pad level being too high. Low man wins.

Browning, Tryon, and Brown all backing up what I've liked on tape. Happy to see that. They'd all look good here if they develop and put in the work. Trade up for a QB, take some intriguing athletes at spots needing youth/depth, and call it a day.

Brown! Perfect fit here.
Yea him & Browning have been on my radar for us. I wrote about each in my thread but I remember thinking Browning, Moehrig might go round 1 - top 40. Been high on Brown.

What's your thoughts on a home for Browning here? Would definitely be a future pick, no? In terms of playing time, making an impact rn? Think we'd take him at 46 if there?

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back