PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Mock Drafts

I clearly had the trade capital needed to trade to #4 and #7 confused the other day

To get to #7, would likely take 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, and perhaps a 6th+ or later

To get to #4 would likely take 2021 1st, 2022 1st, and another pick like a 2-3rd rounder

I would consider #s 15, 122 & 188; or 15, 188 & next year's 2nd-rounder for #7...If they also want #46 then they'll have to give us #72...

I have no intention whatsoever of giving even one nanosecond's thought about #4.

Last edited:
I would consider #s 15 & 188 plus next year's 2nd-rounder for #7...If they also want #46 then they'll have to give us #72...

I have no intention whatsoever of giving even one nanosecond's thought about #4.
What do you think about this one?

1619471372188.png

pff_mock_results.png
LOVE the first 3 picks...

Not a fan of Darden at all at 120, especially after taking Elijah Moore at 46...Dude's is way, Way too small; he makes Moore look like Harry...

If you liked Glitch Richards, then you'll love Paris Ford...But I didn't, so...

And then ANOTHER Safety at 139? Triple Fail...All of 120/122/139 should've been used for three of CB, DE, DT, OT or G/C.

I can live with the last 4 picks...But there's no reason not to draft ANY OLmen...

LOVE the first 3 picks...

Not a fan of Darden at all at 120, especially after taking Elijah Moore at 46...Dude's is way, Way too small; he makes Moore look like Harry...

If you liked Glitch Richards, then you'll love Paris Ford...But I didn't, so...

And then ANOTHER Safety at 139? Triple Fail...All of 120/122/139 should've been used for three of CB, DE, DT, OT or G/C.

I can live with the last 4 picks...But there's no reason not to draft ANY OLmen...

:p

Last edited:
Probably be one of the last, if not the last, mocks I do. Only one trade. Couldn’t resist Williams still being on the board at 68. White is long in the tooth, Sony can’t stay healthy and his knee is a ticking time bomb. Williams + Harris would be a very nice 1-2 punch. QBs went early, so I grabbed Trask at 46.

1619619949885.png

Probably be one of the last, if not the last, mocks I do. Only one trade. Couldn’t resist Williams still being on the board at 68. White is long in the tooth, Sony can’t stay healthy and his knee is a ticking time bomb. Williams + Harris would be a very nice 1-2 punch. QBs went early, so I grabbed Trask at 46.

View attachment 32415
Was Brady Breeze not available at 242? Besides than that I'm fine with the draft but would prefer a trade up for a QB, even though Horn is really good pick at 15 in value/need regards. Not the biggest Trask/Mond/Mills fan and would rather see them in the third but I understand the Pick bc they will get overdrafted and we can't go into next season with just newton/stidham.

Was Brady Breeze not available at 242? Besides than that I'm fine with the draft but would prefer a trade up for a QB, even though Horn is really good pick at 15 in value/need regards. Not the biggest Trask/Mond/Mills fan and would rather see them in the third but I understand the Pick bc they will get overdrafted and we can't go into next season with just newton/stidham.
I actually tried to offer realistic value to the Lions at 7 and the offers got declined.

Final mock draft!

trade 15 to Titans for 22, 85 and 100.
at 22 - lb collins of tulsa
Trade 46 to Cleveland for 59 and 89.
at 59 - qb trask florida
at 85 - cb Robinson central Florida
at 89 - wr Wallace Oklahoma state
at 96 - dt shelvin. Lsu
at 100 - wr eskridge west nichigam
at 120 - ot brown northern iowa
at 122 - rb gaintwell memphis
at 139 - s Gillespie mizzu
at 177 - de odyingbo vanderbilt
at 188 - fb mason michigan
at 197 - og van Lenten wisconsin
at 142 - cb McPherson Texas tech

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back