PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Mock Drafts

I clearly had the trade capital needed to trade to #4 and #7 confused the other day

To get to #7, would likely take 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, and perhaps a 6th+ or later

To get to #4 would likely take 2021 1st, 2022 1st, and another pick like a 2-3rd rounder

I would consider #s 15, 122 & 188; or 15, 188 & next year's 2nd-rounder for #7...If they also want #46 then they'll have to give us #72...

I have no intention whatsoever of giving even one nanosecond's thought about #4.

Last edited:
I would consider #s 15 & 188 plus next year's 2nd-rounder for #7...If they also want #46 then they'll have to give us #72...

I have no intention whatsoever of giving even one nanosecond's thought about #4.
What do you think about this one?

1619471372188.png

pff_mock_results.png
LOVE the first 3 picks...

Not a fan of Darden at all at 120, especially after taking Elijah Moore at 46...Dude's is way, Way too small; he makes Moore look like Harry...

If you liked Glitch Richards, then you'll love Paris Ford...But I didn't, so...

And then ANOTHER Safety at 139? Triple Fail...All of 120/122/139 should've been used for three of CB, DE, DT, OT or G/C.

I can live with the last 4 picks...But there's no reason not to draft ANY OLmen...

LOVE the first 3 picks...

Not a fan of Darden at all at 120, especially after taking Elijah Moore at 46...Dude's is way, Way too small; he makes Moore look like Harry...

If you liked Glitch Richards, then you'll love Paris Ford...But I didn't, so...

And then ANOTHER Safety at 139? Triple Fail...All of 120/122/139 should've been used for three of CB, DE, DT, OT or G/C.

I can live with the last 4 picks...But there's no reason not to draft ANY OLmen...

:p

Last edited:
Probably be one of the last, if not the last, mocks I do. Only one trade. Couldn’t resist Williams still being on the board at 68. White is long in the tooth, Sony can’t stay healthy and his knee is a ticking time bomb. Williams + Harris would be a very nice 1-2 punch. QBs went early, so I grabbed Trask at 46.

1619619949885.png

Probably be one of the last, if not the last, mocks I do. Only one trade. Couldn’t resist Williams still being on the board at 68. White is long in the tooth, Sony can’t stay healthy and his knee is a ticking time bomb. Williams + Harris would be a very nice 1-2 punch. QBs went early, so I grabbed Trask at 46.

View attachment 32415
Was Brady Breeze not available at 242? Besides than that I'm fine with the draft but would prefer a trade up for a QB, even though Horn is really good pick at 15 in value/need regards. Not the biggest Trask/Mond/Mills fan and would rather see them in the third but I understand the Pick bc they will get overdrafted and we can't go into next season with just newton/stidham.

Was Brady Breeze not available at 242? Besides than that I'm fine with the draft but would prefer a trade up for a QB, even though Horn is really good pick at 15 in value/need regards. Not the biggest Trask/Mond/Mills fan and would rather see them in the third but I understand the Pick bc they will get overdrafted and we can't go into next season with just newton/stidham.
I actually tried to offer realistic value to the Lions at 7 and the offers got declined.

Final mock draft!

trade 15 to Titans for 22, 85 and 100.
at 22 - lb collins of tulsa
Trade 46 to Cleveland for 59 and 89.
at 59 - qb trask florida
at 85 - cb Robinson central Florida
at 89 - wr Wallace Oklahoma state
at 96 - dt shelvin. Lsu
at 100 - wr eskridge west nichigam
at 120 - ot brown northern iowa
at 122 - rb gaintwell memphis
at 139 - s Gillespie mizzu