PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 HoF Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know, the Fivehead was taking the very same drug, HGH, to help his recovery from neck surgery ... he just had it sent to his house under his wifes name... wonder if thats going to get brought up in the discussion of his merits

Yeah guess it worked for Fivehead maybe Rodney should have used that excuse too.

I bet Brady isn't getting in unanimously on the first ballot. I'm sure there will be one idiot out there will say "look at me" and find a reason not to do so.

Gino should be first on that list
PFHOF has zero legitimacy due to Gino and others' absence.

Houston was the best player on a Boston Patriots team which was 2nd or 3rd best in the AFL five out of six years. His effectiveness and accomplishments are ignored; the cowardly Patriots Hall of Shame selection committee typically only elected him after his death; and he comported himself with courage and dignity when he and other AFL all-stars refused to play their game in racist New Orleans, the first boycott of a city by any professional sporting event in sports history.
it should also include 10 year AFL veteran #79, Jim Lee Hunt
I agree Earthquake belongs, but then we cannot exclude Mr. Pat Patriot himself, Jon Morris. His credentials (and personal class) make it f*cking impossible to excuse him not being the the PFHOF, and further confirms that anti-Patriots bias has been going strong since the Beatles broke up.

Rodney Harrison belongs in the HOF.
I think he's deserving but I don't see him getting in. He has a PED bust on his resume.
Rodney's bust happened late in his career (2007?) after he finished the previous year on IR...was using to help accelerate his recovery...Not really the same IMO as using to grow beefier...

Manning - easy

Woodsen - easy

Calvin Johnson - Yes but I could see him wait a year. Definitely should be in 100%

Jared Allen - Yes but I could see him wait a year. Definitely should be in 100%

Kevin Williams - Yes but I could see him wait a year. Definitely should be in 100%

Ricky Watters - Should probably have been in by now.

Fred Taylor - Should get in one day

Charles Tillman - Might get in one day

Wes Welker - Might get in one day

Torry Holt - Should definitely be in 100%

Eric Metcalf - Should get in one day

Chad Johnson - Might get in one day

Jimmy Smith - Should get in one day

Rod Smith - Might get in

Reggie Wayne - Might get in

Dallas Clark - Might get in. Should for his 3C alone (6.33 or something insane)

Ben Coates - Should get in one day

Willie Anderson - Should be in

Matt Birk - Should get in one day

Tony Boselli - Should be in

Alan Faneca - Should get in

Jeff Saturday - Might get in

Jordan Gross - Should get in one day

Simeon Rice - Should be in

*Richard Seymour - Should be in

Justin Smith - Should be in

Neil Smith - Should get in one day

Bryant Young - Should get in one day

Lance Briggs - Should get in one day

Tedy Bruschi - Should get in

London Fletcher - Might get in

Willie McGinest - Should get in

Joey Porter - Might get in

Sam Mills - Should be in

Chris Spielman - Might get in

Takeo Spikes - Might get in

Pat Swilling - Should get in one day

Patrick Willis - Should definitely be in (Top 5-10 LB ever)

Eric Allen - Might get in

Ronde Barber - Should be in

LeRoy Butler - Should get in one day

Rodney Harrison - Should absolutely be in

Merton Hanks - Should get in

John Lynch - Should be in

Asante Samuel - Might get in

Troy Vincent - Might get in

Josh Cribbs (KR/PR also WR), Mel Gray (PR/KR also WR), Brian Mitchell (KR/PR also RB), Steve Tasker (ST also WR) - All should/be in

Rodney's bust happened late in his career (2007?) after he finished the previous year on IR...was using to help accelerate his recovery...Not really the same IMO as using to grow beefier...

I know but any PED bust whether it’s HGH for healing or steroids will for sure be used against him either way by voters.

I think Edelman is out for the same reason.

Can anyone tell me how the hell Jake Delhomme was nominated? Even Trent Green is more deserving. Rich Gannon too.
Anyone can be nominated... send a letter to the HoF nomination committee and the player is considered nominated for the Hof... the HoF selection committee sends out three rounds of ballots by mail to the 48 voters, after the third round, the 25 semi-finalists are set... so someone at some point put his name in the ring...

so someone at some point put his name in the ring...

So this can even been done as an obvious joke? Seems like there needs to be tighter restrictions.

So this can even been done as an obvious joke? Seems like there needs to be tighter restrictions.
there might be other restrictions i dont know of... shoot the hall an email... nominate someone and see what happens

Anyone can be nominated... send a letter to the HoF nomination committee and the player is considered nominated for the Hof... the HoF selection committee sends out three rounds of ballots by mail to the 48 voters, after the third round, the 25 semi-finalists are set... so someone at some point put his name in the ring...
If anybody can write, then obviously I am...several Pats should be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News