PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Fire Mullen.

See Alabama had a hard time against LSU , struggled a bit apparently

Florida fires Grantham. That’s just lipstick on the pig. Grantham was only coaching the players handed to him by Mullen. The real issue is Mullen’s recruiting. In November/December of last year, he was flirting with the NFL instead of grinding on the recruiting trail. He either needs to change his approach or get told to **** off.

One of the fan forums says that Christian Robinson will undertake defensive play calling duties (I assume a temp move until they find a permanent DC)

This weeks College games on UK TV

Cincinnati v South Florida
Texas A & M v Ole Miss
Georgia v Tennessee
Mississippi v Auburn
Michigan v Penn State
Purdue v Ohio State
Notre Dame v Virginia
Washington State v Oregon

I guess Georgia v Tennessee is worth watching and maybe Notre Dame , how about the others ????

Firing Grantham really seems to have solved the issues on defense!

I
Firing Grantham really seems to have solved the issues on defense!
i couldn‘t believe my eyes seeing that score during Michigan halftime report

I

i couldn‘t believe my eyes seeing that score during Michigan halftime report
Believe them. Like I said before, the problem is Mullen and his DII recruiting. Not Grantham. I’d fire Mullen before he even reaches the locker room postgame, were I Florida’s AD. Until they fire Mullen, I’m calling them the Gayturds. Forgive my 2nd grade creativity.

Last edited:
Really hoping Baylor holds on for the upset.

Just seen the score so far
....wow

Believe them. Like I said before, the problem is Mullen and his DII recruiting. Not Grantham. I’d fire Mullen before he even reaches the locker room postgame, were I Florida’s AD. Until they fire Mullen, I’m calling them the Gayturds. Forgive my 2nd grade creativity.
I think it's funny.
Do you think Mullen will still be the HC next season?

Michigan's passing offense is hard to watch ugh

Did Baylor just beat Oklahoma ???

I think it's funny.
Do you think Mullen will still be the HC next season?

Michigan's passing offense is hard to watch ugh
I ****ing hope not. A lot of people are using his recruiting restrictions this year as an excuse. So, uh, what about the last 3 years?

Did Baylor just beat Oklahoma ???
Yep. Crowd rushed the field before the clock even expired.

So, I have to have the main TV on Miami/FSU since my wife is (unfortunately) an FSU alum. Should I put Georgia/Tennessee on the second TV or Purdue/Ohio State? Have to admit that I’m intrigued by the former while I think the latter could get ugly.

So, I have to have the main TV on Miami/FSU since my wife is (unfortunately) an FSU alum. Should I put Georgia/Tennessee on the second TV or Purdue/Ohio State? Have to admit that I’m intrigued by the former while I think the latter could get ugly.
georgia is on here

I settled for OSU/Purdue but I may change it soon.
Blowout incoming. I did not follow this game, is OSU so good offensively or purdue just bad today?

Blowout incoming. I did not follow this game, is OSU so good offensively or purdue just bad today?
Purdue just shooting themselves in the foot. Turned on Georgia/Tennessee. I had thought this would be a good game. Heupel has been a good hire for Tennessee.

Purdue just shooting themselves in the foot. Turned on Georgia/Tennessee. I had thought this would be a good game. Heupel has been a good hire for Tennessee.
Georgia needs better qb Play and they would be the top contender for the finals this year by far with that defense. At least this Game is still close

Bit late this week...

On now Memphis v Houston
Wake Forest v Clemson
Michigan State v Ohio State
Arkansas v Alabama
Nebraska v Wisconsin
Auburn v South Carolina
Oregon v Utah
Arizona State v Oregon State

Think I would go for Michigan State and Oregon games.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back