PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

If you get a chance to go to Tally for a road game, you should do it. You could go to the bars, go back to a rando’s house and wet your wick, then go back out and pull another rando. Dead serious. I’m a Gator alum but FSU has us beat hands down when it comes to being a party school.

Plan on visiting a lot of stadiums once I get a better job and more money

Does Kelly have an expression aside from stonefaced thousand yard stare?

Allen the linebacker from Alabama got hurt pretty badly last night.

Heh. And he slimmed DOWN to 400 lbs.

1630889500408.png

travis year is done barring miltons health

Notre dame and FSU game getting serious with 5 minutes to go!

Brian Kelly just suggested his whole team might need to be executed

Looks like I missed a good game with ND and FSU , it was not covered over here !!

Brian Kelly just suggested his whole team might need to be executed
Of course, people on Twitter are offended by that joke. So soft. Football coach says something edgy. News at 11. I don’t think half of the geeks on Twitter have ever played a sport before. If they had, they’d know that obvious joke was tame for a coach.

Hell of a game though. I think you have to start Milton from now on if you’re FSU. Travis’ INTs cost them the game.

Last edited:
This weeks games showing in UK

Jackson State v Florida A & M
Kansas v Coastal Carolina
Florida Gators v South Florida
Iowa v Iowa State
Texas v Arkansas
Washington v Michigan
Utah v BYU

Not the same match ups as last week but I would watch/record Gators/Texas/BYU games ?

This weeks games showing in UK

Jackson State v Florida A & M
Kansas v Coastal Carolina
Florida Gators v South Florida
Iowa v Iowa State
Texas v Arkansas
Washington v Michigan
Utah v BYU

Not the same match ups as last week but I would watch/record Gators/Texas/BYU games ?
Iowa/Iowa State should be fun, too.

It’s a shame Oregon is so undermanned because this game would have been very fun otherwise.

Stroud misses so high.

1st game broadcast for me is the Gators in approx 1hr.

God damn, Oregon is absolutely getting shredded by injuries in the first two games. If they had all hands on deck, the might be up by two touchdowns right now.

Alabama is going to blast our cheeks next weekend. I haven’t been overly thrilled with Mullen’s recruiting the last two years and it’s starting to show up. We don’t have a single WR on this roster that can get separation with any amount of consistency.

Just joined the Gators game .....it is 7 - 3 to the Gators. Yeah , noticed you have Alabama next week....yikes !!!

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back