PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Just gonna sit on the 3 timeouts?

Miami really loves running the ball on 3rd and medium

Our ground game looks so much better than it did last season. Jones is decisive in his reads. Defense still looks like it needs some work, but we have Moon lining up all over the place. I’ve seen him lined up as a 3-tech, 5-tech, and the Mike so far.

Set up in the den currently. Get on my level.

1630801147177.jpeg

FYI, in the first pic I took, I pulled my balls out of the bottom of my shorts. Kind of an Easter Egg. But I didn’t want Ian to get in trouble.

Our future is very bright with Anthony Richardson.

kinda stunned DJU can’t get it going

Well that was a hell of a throw

Not sure how many that was but I don't remember any out-breaking stuff being completed.

Set up in the den currently. Get on my level.

View attachment 35334

FYI, in the first pic I took, I pulled my balls out of the bottom of my shorts. Kind of an Easter Egg. But I didn’t want Ian to get in trouble.
Still managed to get your fat lil foot in there

Yeah idk
That’s a Sasquatch foot. And yes, I’m drinking Truly right now. Want to fight about it?

View attachment 35336
Omg bro .. blitzed with your feet up against your girly drinks. Honestly not bad though I bet 80% of the posters here have salmon snatchers with yellow nails.

Yeah idk

Omg bro .. blitzed with your feet up against your girly drinks. Honestly not bad though I bet 80% of the posters here have salmon snatchers with yellow nails.
I ran out of of vodka man. I’m drinking what I have available. It’s actually not bad lol. Trying to watch my feminine figure

I ran out of of vodka man. I’m drinking what I have available. It’s actually not bad lol.
Not much of a drinker anymore but when I did I was unapologetic about drinking stuff like that. No shame at all.

Seems like clemson refuses to adjust

Jesus DJ needs to apologize to his OL after the game. Coaches should be ashamed of themselves.

Emory Jones sucks.

Jesus DJ needs to apologize to his OL after the game. Coaches should be ashamed of themselves.
Every time I look at that game, it’s him holding the ball way too long and getting sacked.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back