PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 NFL Draft Prospects

Kenny Willekes de Michigan st.
Colby Parkinson te Stanford
Tyler Biadasz c Wisconsin
Richard LeCounte s Georgia

Last edited:
Not really including anyone in the projected top 10-15.

QB: Jordan Love
RB: no need
WR: Tee Higgins, Henry Ruggs, Tamorrion Terry
TE: Calcaterra, Okwuegbunam
OL: haven't scouted enough yet but like the Iowa OTs.
DL: Gross Matos, Curtis Weaver
LB: Dylan Moses, Isaiah Simmons
CB: Fulton, Terrell
S: McKinney

just started to scout though.

Iowa’s AJ Espenesa looks interesting. Missouri’s TE Albert Okwuegbunam is intriguing too. Oklahoma have a TE, Grant Calcaterra, but he looks really undersized at 220lbs.
He's the only guy that is any good right now. There's a kid out Stanford that is supposed to be good (enough to be drafted in top 3 rounds) but I only seen like 2 Stanford games last year and they ran a lot. His ypc was around 17 on 30 catches. Not bad for a true sophomore. Oh yeah, his tall at 6'7, but skinny at 240. Check him out. You're the man, xman.

Tight end crop looking dim. Hope someone emerges.

To be fair, that's how things normally are. TEs are rarely big names, particularly before their upperclassmen years.

Y'all already mentioned two big names so far: the guy from Missouri and the guy from Oklahoma.

I think next year will be a bounce-back year at LB for the draft depth. This past draft had the worst LB depth I've ever seen. I think the Pats should definitely try to get 1 or 2 next year though, both for the inside and outside.

One name is Kenneth Murray.

I think the kid (Shaq Quarterman, LB) from Miami might be someone to keep an eye on. He's a tackling machine (poor man's Ray Lewis) and can do a lot of things. Great blitzer and can get after the QB. Lots of similarities to Jerod Mayo. He's been a starter since day 1. Not saying he's Mayo good but late 1st is where he might go.
The others to keep an eye on are Moses ('bama) and Simmons (Clemson). Fisher from N'western is pretty good as well. He's always around the ball.

Iowa’s AJ Espenesa looks interesting. Missouri’s TE Albert Okwuegbunam is intriguing too. Oklahoma have a TE, Grant Calcaterra, but he looks really undersized at 220lbs.

TE Brycen Hopkins is an early favorite for his route running and work down the seam.

There are 3 sec defensive linemen that could be available at 32.

Davis of Alabama. 6’7” and 315 pounds. Monster DT that can play inside or outside.

Brown of auburn. An inside guy that can control the inside run game. Great tape available on him.

Lawrence of LSU. Another inside guy.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back