I’m beginning to think Marlon Davidson is our guy since many think Epenesa or Matos.
I’m an Epenesa guy
FECK Bill Belichick.
Seriously, FECK him...to Hell...the sooner the better...
Let me just take out Ffrench now that we lost a 7th and hope we grab him as a UDFA, also let me grab Biadasz in the 4th with the Tampa pick and Blankenship in 5 nowI've had my heart broken too many times to keep making meaningless mocks without trades, so here's my first and last mock for 2020:
1.23. Terrell Lewis, DE, Alabama
3.87. Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan
3.98. Jake Fromm, QB, UGA
3.100. Troy Dye, OLB, Oregon
4.125. Lynn Bowden Jr., WR, Kentucky
5.172. Tyler Biadasz, OG, Wisconsin
6.195. Thad Moss, TE, LSU
6.204. Shane Lemieux, OG, Oregon
6.212. Trey Adams, OT, Washington
6.213. Joe Bachie, LB, Michigan State
7.230. Jon Runyan, OT, Michigan
7.241. Maurice Ffrench, WR, Pittsburgh
I'm convinced Malik won't be there in the 3rd
G CESAR RUIZ
EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH
EDGE ANFERNEE JENNINGS
LB SHAQUILLE QUARTERMAN
DL LARRELL MURCHISON
NORTH CAROLINA ST.
WR KALIJA LIPSCOMB
TE THADDEUS MOSS
K RODRIGO BLANKENSHIP
WR JAUAN JENNINGS
CB TRAJAN BANDY
G JON RUNYAN
RB TAVIEN FEASTER
I worry T Lewis will be injury prone. Pass at 23. Can’t go down that road again.I won't come out of tonight disappointed, because talent is talent, but I would "not be thrilled" with Davidson...We could do better at 23
Please don't take the Lord's name in vane
I worry about is health too, I think BB would maximize his skillset and turn him into a star, but who knows about his healthI worry T Lewis will be injury prone. Pass at 23. Can’t go down that road again.
Just finished my last non-trade mock from Fanspeak using their own On the Clock composite board, with User-voted team needs & Difficult algorithm:
WR BRANDON AIYUK ARIZONA STATE
- Won't be there at #87, and he has exactly what we need at WR...And if you think about it, this might also be the only way to salvage his ASU teammate Kneal, Harry's career...
C/G MATT HENNESSY TEMPLE
- Best OLman remaining, and they absolutely must have a viable replacement for not only Mongo but also Andrews should he have a setback or change of heart...and No neither Thanksdad nor Frodo count...
LB TROY DYE OREGON
- The cupboard is practically as barren here as those of the TEs & WRs are...Not my 1st or 2nd choice here, and the injury history is definitely a concern, but he's the best of the rest in this area of the draft...
TE HARRISON BRYANT FLORIDA ATLANTIC
- My #3 TE, and the first 2 are gone, so...
XB ANTONIO GIBSON MEMPHIS
EDGE TREVIS GIPSON TULSA
- I'll wait on DT for now, so instead I'll take the best remaining DE...
FS/CB REGGIE ROBINSON TULSA
- Now that the Day 2 Curse for DBs has passed, it's safe again to take one...Super athletic with size, Harmon replacement/SloJuan insurance...
DT KHALIL DAVIS NEBRASKA
- Best of the rest now that McTelvin Agim was taken a few picks earlier...Overall size for DT including short arms a definite concern, but he's both strong & explosive (30/30 bench/vertical), and we need the depth there...
OT TERENCE STEELE TEXAS TECH
- Best of the remaining OTs after Charlie Heck was taken 22 picks earlier...more insurance for RT with Cannon's deterioration and Cachoo's ouchies...
LB JUSTIN STRNAD WAKE FOREST
- More quality athletic depth for the LB room, glad he was available here...
Slot CB JAVARIS DAVIS AUBURN
- He was Johnny Jones' successor at Auburn...he might be his here too...
TE/HB CHARLIE TAUMOEPEAU PORTLAND STATE
- Might be able to do some of the things that the Late Prisoner once did...
Full draft here:
2020 NFL Mock Draft via Fanspeak's On the Clock Mock Draft Simulator
SF's draft was a bit of a head scratcher for me
Stunned they let Lamb fall right by themMade a lot of sense so to me, and they did well. Kinlaw slides in seamlessly for Buckner as a cheaper model, and they filled a need with a playmaking WR. I had a couple guys ahead of Aiyuk but many analysts had him in the 1st round of their final mocks.
Thanks, but I gotta admit that when the trade-back was announced, I began to hope that #37 would be used on Aiyuk...didn't think that he would be taken just 2 picks later either...Good job with that first pick. You nailed the spot he went. I thought he'd be a mid-late second kind of guy.
Just finished this one...Didn't make any trades; I just wanted to make as many picks as possible, the earlier the better: