PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Divisional round weekend

Put a fork in the Saints.

LOL. 80k passing yards is all they got now that Brady took the TD record. What will it be next year when Brady takes the yardage in week 5? Drew had the better completion percentage? Best ever throw aways?

LOL. 80k passing yards is all they got now that Brady took the TD record. What will it be next year when Brady takes the yardage in week 5? Drew had the better completion percentage? Best ever throw aways?

Brady is going to hold the yardage records, but it took him longer to do it than Brees

P
Brady is going to hold the yardage records, but it took him longer to do it than Brees
But Brees did it indoors with no wind, rain or snow. That's relevant

Last edited:
I thought Goff was gonna start either way.
I do not know his thumb conditions but i hope he will be effective
LAR imho has chances @ GB...

Last 6 games for the packers wwhre
I do not know his thumb conditions but i hope he will be effective
LAR imho has chances @ GB...

He can still make those throws. I don’t trust the packers defense. You can make plays in the passing game against them.

Excluding retractable-roof venues from the indoors/outdoors splits...

Brees QBR outdoors for his career is 92.5 in 132 games (regular season).
Brees QBR indoors for his career is 104.6 in 141 games (regular season).
49% of Brees career starts have been indoors.

Brady QBR outdoors for his career is 96.4 in 274 games (regular season).
Brady QBR indoors for his career is 111.8 in 17 games (regular season).
5% of Brady career starts have been indoors.

Brees has won 64% of games within his division (NFC South).
Brees has won 59% of games against the AFC East.

Brady has won 79% of games within his division (AFC East).
Brady has won 72% of games against the NFC South.

Brady's career stats (QBR, TD's and yards) would tower over Brees' career stats if their indoors/outdoors games played is flipped.

I’m thinking of a word. Begins with W. Rhymes with belched

I don't know if I see the Rams heading up to Lambeau and playing well in the cold. We have seen Eli do it to the Packers twice in the playoffs on the road, but the Giants were used to playing in cold conditions. The Rams? Not so much.
33 by itself isn't too bad, but if it's windy and/or snowing, then it's going to be a huge factor.
4u0h2n.gif

Last edited:
I like.

AFC

The Bills. Hopefully, (for them) Indy put a scare into Buffalo. They need to play much better and hope for bone chilling weather. The Ravens are thugs and deserve to lose.

The Chiefs. The Steelers win in Pittsburgh was the Cleveland Super Bowl. The Browns go from a team rift with problems to an opponent not as proficient as last season, but hitting on all cylinders when needed. A 28 - 0 lead is not safe vs KC. They can hang 14 points on your defense in a few plays. No exaggeration because they have done it.

Bills vs Chiefs needs to happen anyway. Allen vs Mahomes to settle the question is Josh Allen the real deal and a guy who takes your team on his back to the next level.

NFC

Tom Brady. The Saints were not impressive whatsoever vs Chicago. I do not like a team who is playing an opponent a 3rd time in the same season. The Saints are lined up for the hat trick shutout. They will be favored. They will get all the pub how NO has Bradys number. The Bucs will be moving on and not to the golf course like Payton and Brees.

The Packers. Rams played great vs Seattle who are a dumpster fire and the Packers have found their mojo. West coast teams going East usually struggle.

Brady vs Rodgers would be a heck of a game. GOAT vs the BOAT. GB fans refer to Rodgers as the "best of all time."
I take Starr and Favre over Rodgers every time.

Excluding retractable-roof venues from the indoors/outdoors splits...

Brees QBR outdoors for his career is 92.5 in 132 games (regular season).
Brees QBR indoors for his career is 104.6 in 141 games (regular season).
49% of Brees career starts have been indoors.

Brady QBR outdoors for his career is 96.4 in 274 games (regular season).
Brady QBR indoors for his career is 111.8 in 17 games (regular season).
5% of Brady career starts have been indoors.

Brees has won 64% of games within his division (NFC South).
Brees has won 59% of games against the AFC East.

Brady has won 79% of games within his division (AFC East).
Brady has won 72% of games against the NFC South.

Brady's career stats (QBR, TD's and yards) would tower over Brees' career stats if their indoors/outdoors games played is flipped.
To be fair all of Brees's outdoor games are road games lol

When this season began, Brady was 6 TDs behind Brees for the all time record. He finished with a 10 TD lead. Brees also had the yardage record by almost 2500 yards, now it is 1,100.

When this season began, Brady was 6 TDs behind Brees for the all time record. He finished with a 10 TD lead. Brees also had the yardage record by almost 2500 yards, now it is 1,100.
Not surprising when you look at the monster numbers Brady put up coupled with Brees missing a quarter of the season.

Not surprising when you look at the monster numbers Brady put up coupled with Brees missing a quarter of the season.
Sure. I am not even a big stats person in this crazy offensive era but what Brady is doing is pretty special. Those records ARE Brees' legacy and Brady already took the biggest one IMO which is the TD one as that is the only record worth having as it is like the home run record in baseball. But all the others will fall next year. It is gratifying to think of Brady with all the rings, wins AND that stats.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back