PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Conference Championship weekend

Watch tampa destroying the Packers like they did in the RS
Tampa might indeed go to the SB. There are several reasons you could see that happen.

The caution ? They defeated the 7-9 Washington team who played w/o a QB and the Brees-noodle-arm-playoff-folders... Again - Tampa naught move on, but this opponent should give them more resistance.

Most folks think Rodgers is more likable than Brady. Most folks get their sports news from BSPN....
It’s actually a stunning study of the power of jealousy. Any non-sports fan who was to listen to Brady & Rodgers could see the types they are. Brady is ever the gentleman, taking the high road and saying the right think. Rodgers is an ornery entitled d*ck who can’t even keep a relationship with his family.

Are we going to see 2013 AFC CG Tb or 2018 AFCCG tb?

He's heard the renewed choruses of "most accomplished" v. "most talented." I genuinely expect Brady to visit destruction upon Lambeau.

He's heard the renewed choruses of "most accomplished" v. "most talented." I genuinely expect Brady to visit destruction upon Lambeau.
Brady is jeckle and hyde in conference championships. Sometimes he's great other times not so much like 06,13,15

antoine winfield probably out, according to NFLN...

It’s actually a stunning study of the power of jealousy. Any non-sports fan who was to listen to Brady & Rodgers could see the types they are. Brady is ever the gentleman, taking the high road and saying the right think. Rodgers is an ornery entitled d*ck who can’t even keep a relationship with his family.

I don't understand why it's any of our business what Rodgers' relationship with his family is TBH...just like it's no one's business why Tom has children with two different women.

Winfield out? Not good. Brady will need to score 42 now. AB being out is big too. Not liking how this is shaping up

I don't understand why it's any of our business what Rodgers' relationship with his family is TBH...just like it's no one's business why Tom has children with two different women.
Whoa whoa, easy with the negative implications on children with more than one woman. That's one of my life goals.

Whenever the Bucs season ends (within the next couple of weeks), you guys should go through the Gronkaneers thread and you'll see parts of it will read like a typical pats thread. 458 pages for a team not named the NE Patriots...I would say there are more than a handful of people who quietly shifted to the Bucs.
Yeah. That’s because guys who have collectively been a huge part of 6 Super Bowl victories for our favorite team play there. Most well adjusted Pats fans are pulling for the Bucs due to that, the fact that they’re in the NFC, and the fact that it has zero net negative effect on the Patriots.

The only people who aren’t cheering for them are either those who root for coach before team or people who only latched onto this franchise because they were winning Super Bowls and now they’re salty they’re gone. The latter could also be fans of other teams, and have man caves devoted to said teams that “look really expensive.”

I'm "pumped and jacked" for this game. I want to see Brady and Gronk hoist the George Halas trophy and punch their ticket to a Super Bowl. Then I'll come back to see what the commentary is in this thread.

I presume that you aren't a patriot fan.

If you are a patriot fan, I truly am sorry for you. If we set up a thread of the games we were most pumped up about, MAYBE this would be in the top 100, maybe not.
Hopefully he meant that this is the most pumped up for a non-Pats game he’s ever been. If not, then yeah... pretty sad.

Yeah. That’s because guys who have collectively been a huge part of 6 Super Bowl victories for our favorite team play there. Most well adjusted Pats fans are pulling for the Bucs due to that, the fact that they’re in the NFC, and the fact that it has zero net negative effect on the Patriots.

I guess you missed the post from AmFootball about him being the most nervous about a game as he's ever been...but thanks.

I guess you missed the post from AmFootball about him being the most nervous about a game as he's ever been...but thanks.
See my post above yours, Pudge.

Hopefully he meant that this is the most pumped up for a non-Pats game he’s ever been. If not, then yeah... pretty sad.
I meant to say NFC playoff game. I was talking about Brady finally getting to play Brees and Rodgers since neither made it to any of his 9 SBs. I forgot to say NFC playoff which led to the confusion understandably.

I meant to say NFC playoff game. I was talking about Brady finally getting to play Brees and Rodgers since neither made it to any of his 9 SBs. I forgot to say NFC playoff which led to the confusion understandably.
That’s what I figured, but you never know. I can hear dreighver coming to the thread as we speak, though.

1611514897954.gif

If the Bucs lose the Super bowl Brady will take more grief than if he loses today. Funny how that works.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back