PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

God, Marco Wilson is complete and utter garbage.

EDIT: And he’s down.

LMFAO this is definitely a Muschamp-coached team. Down 14 with two minutes left and they’re huddling up and burning the play clock down to under 5 seconds. He is such a **** head coach.

Nice drive so far by A&M. If they can run the ball on Bama, this will be a good game. Baylor/WVU coming down to the wire as well.

Absolute dime by Jones.

Just watched Auburn / Georgia game. Auburn could not stop the Georgia running game early and struggled to get anything going themselves. I did think Bo Nix and his offence would have had a better game. The Auburn recievers are good but no touchdowns ??!! Guess Georgia were just too strong.

Alabama looking very strong. It was close at 14 points all but Alabama found another gear and pulled away. Are they favourites for the championship ?

He loves it. Everyone is throwing out Waller comps but I see a lot of Kelce to his game. Hate using great players as comps but the smoothness/fluidity, easy mover big target just screams Kelce imo but what do I know.

Alabama looking very strong. It was close at 14 points all but Alabama found another gear and pulled away. Are they favourites for the championship ?
i think they are at least top 3..their offense is loaded with weapons..

It’s going to be them and Clemson in the National Championship again this year. Georgia, unfortunately, flexed on the SEC East last night. Florida’s defense needs to get a lot better if they’re going to beat Georgia later this season.

Who are we comparing Pitts to? I think he's more a traditional TE than Waller, but don't want to use a Kelce comparison

My games this week

Tulane v Houston
Louisville v Georgia Tech
Florida v Texas A & M
Tennessee V Georgia
Miami v Clemson
Virginia V North Carolina

Dont think I can record/watch all these without risking a divorce so I would assume Florida , Tennesse and Miami games would be the best ?? Grateful if someone could confirm. Thanks.

Nice march down the field for the Gators. Eat ****, Jimbo.

Kontra - Kyle Pitts again !

Sam elingher can’t make throws unless his guys are wide open

Every pats fan should be watching Tenn/UG. So many PTP and a potential Thuney replacement in Cade Mays. I have something saved in the IOL on him. He's going to coveted big time and just screams Patriots in so many ways.

Every pats fan should be watching Tenn/UG. So many PTP and a potential Thuney replacement in Cade Mays. I have something saved in the IOL on him. He's going to coveted big time and just screams Patriots in so many ways.
Man I'm ice cold, no luck lol. Mention Mays and he plays like ****. Literally had a writeup coming about him was close to finishing last night. Interesting prospect but I'm still frustrated with today's play.

With Leach, the highs are high and the lows are very low. Kentucky beat Mississippi State 24-2.
Mississippi State throwing it 67 times and having 2 points and what they did against LSU sums up Leach.
But in retro, LSU victory may not be as impressive as it first was.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back