PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

I guess with one game being postponed the replacement game is Campbell via Coastal Carolina....no disrespect but I have never heard of these guys

just noticed on another channel I can watch Notre Dame v South Florida which should be better

just noticed on another channel I can watch Notre Dame v South Florida which should be better
How is Liam Eichenberg doing? I can't watch it here..

Sorry but I did not manage to watch it live so I have recorded the game....I guess after reading some of the game reports it was pretty one sided. I will keep a look out for Eichenberg who I believe is a promising left tackle

Sorry but I did not manage to watch it live so I have recorded the game....I guess after reading some of the game reports it was pretty one sided. I will keep a look out for Eichenberg who I believe is a promising left tackle
Yeah i think so too. Maybe he can also play at guard. I want to look for Prospects who may can replace thuney if we do not resign him.

I was hoping to watch thr ND game but the tv provider has not repeated the game so I could not look for Eichenberg ...sprry. I have not even been able to watch the last of the Canes game....too much football and not enough time !!!

I was hoping to watch thr ND game but the tv provider has not repeated the game so I could not look for Eichenberg ...sprry. I have not even been able to watch the last of the Canes game....too much football and not enough time !!!
All good..i understand that.. i have my struggles watching the games from nfl and college as well..highlights are just not enough to look into a player..

Can’t wait to watch the Gators face **** Ole Miss Saturday.

Looks like we have on ESPN this week...

UAB v South Alabama - Fri am UK time
Florida v Ole Miss - Saturday
Miss State v LSU - Saturday
Alabama v Missouri - Saturday

I assume Kontra is recommending Florida Ole Miss ?:excited:
LSU would be good to watch to see how they do without Burrow
Alabama and Saban latest tilt at getting back to No 1 ??

can't wait to watch alabama..curious to see Waddle, Smith and Barmore getting more reps..

Just watching the Gators game , Pitts the TE looks good as per BGC....Ole Miss have just pulled level at 7 points each ...maybe this will be a closer game than thought ....but still early ?

This could be a good game

Just watching the Gators game , Pitts the TE looks good as per BGC....Ole Miss have just pulled level at 7 points each ...maybe this will be a closer game than thought ....but still early ?
Pitts is the best receiving TE in the country. Ole Miss is going to be a tough game for us though. They have a TON of speed and our defensive backfield is young. But our offense is too high-powered and Trask should be a favorite for the Heisman this year. Keep an eye on Toney as well.

Pitts is tea bagging Ole Miss! Suck a fat one in your fat face, Lane!

Kontra , I was going to ask you what tea bagging meant but I decided to google it first !!!!!!.....glad I never asked you.....lol:eek:

Grimes / Toney or Pitts to the Pats in next years draft ?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back