PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

I did not mean to give the impression that we could have a poor record this year and be drafting earlier than normal .....lol. I was trying to say if we are picking mid to late in the rounds will these guys still be around ?

I did not mean to give the impression that we could have a poor record this year and be drafting earlier than normal .....lol. I was trying to say if we are picking mid to late in the rounds will these guys still be around ?
Mid? Maybe. Depends on who you’re asking about. Late? Definitely not.

Saw two guys I liked in the Alabama Georgia game. Alabama WR Deonta Smith and Georgia LB Monty Rice. Obviously there a lot of other talented players but these two stuck out to me and also fit Patriots need. Rice was gimpy throughout but still showed speed and toughness.

Actually away from home just now , any good match ups for this week coming. I guess I could just look up the fixture list but I may miss some good match ups with teams I am not familiar with.

Actually away from home just now , any good match ups for this week coming. I guess I could just look up the fixture list but I may miss some good match ups with teams I am not familiar with.
The Big 10 is opening up conference ply this weekend. Start there.

Can't wait, possibly my favorite conference (outside of SEC)
Same. I just can’t get into the Big 12 and the PAC-12 is a big meh for me. I like offense, but I love defense.

@Scotty here are some games to add to your watch list:

1. Auburn vs Ole Miss
2. Nebraska vs Ohio State
3. Iowa vs Purdue
4. Michigan vs Minnesota

Saw two guys I liked in the Alabama Georgia game. Alabama WR Deonta Smith and Georgia LB Monty Rice. Obviously there a lot of other talented players but these two stuck out to me and also fit Patriots need. Rice was gimpy throughout but still showed speed and toughness.
Rice & KJ Britt are two guy that don't get enough love. They've been playing as well as almost anyone.

Same. I just can’t get into the Big 12 and the PAC-12 is a big meh for me. I like offense, but I love defense.

@Scotty here are some games to add to your watch list:

1. Auburn vs Ole Miss
2. Nebraska vs Ohio State
3. Iowa vs Purdue
4. Michigan vs Minnesota
Right there with you, PAC12 and BIG12 almost seem like a variation of football...Unreal how, particularly the BIG12, fails to play defense year after year

@KontradictioN thanks for taking the time to highlight those games. When I saw Nebraska the first person I thought of was Tom Rathman the ex 49'rs fullback who was a pretty good player , shows you how old I am .....lol

Should be some good games from those match ups.

I see Rondele Moore of Purdue is a potential first round pick for us according to the Draft Network and also rated in tier 1 by BGC. Hopefully I can remember to look out for him

I see Rondele Moore of Purdue is a potential first round pick for us according to the Draft Network and also rated in tier 1 by BGC. Hopefully I can remember to look out for him
That’s why I told you to check out the Purdue game. Kid can fly. Reportedly ran a 4.33 coming out of high school. Strength is off the charts for his size. I have a feeling he’s going to kill it at the Combine, though, and will probably go too high for Bill’s blood.

I remember 2 years ago I moneylined Purdue against Ohio state and moore went off. Threw someone off of him. Probably still the best game of his career

The younger McCaffery looking like a chip off the old block on the ground on that first drive for Nebraska.

Only games on offer for me is NC State v NCarolina , Alabama v Tennessee , Michigan v Minnesota

That stinks. But you should have some decent QB play to watch and Minnesota/Michigan should be fun.

Cuse almost always gives Clemson a scare.

Tank Bigsby might be the best name for a RB that I’ve ever seen.

Georgia Southern and Coastal Caroline has been a very fun watch.

What a throw by Craterface Nix! Great catch and run by Seth Williams.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back