PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Damn, Rondale Moore is out today for Purdue.

Why does Iowa always have a starting QB who looks like he’s 50 years old?

Brock Purdy vs this OSU defense will be worth the price of admission.

Poor waddle. Let’s see how Mac does without him. Tennessee not as bad as their loss last week

How can Tennessee expect to be good when they have all that talent on the O line and they’ve just flat out stunk this season

Gets talked up a lot and I just don’t see it. Just seems average. Like book. Maybe it’s the coaching. That offense just underwhelms me. He never took the jump I expected last year.

Gets talked up a lot and I just don’t see it. Just seems average. Like book. Maybe it’s the coaching. That offense just underwhelms me. He never took the jump I expected last year.
True. I haven’t see a whole hell of a lot of him because Iowa State games don’t get a lot of play down here but I haven’t been unimpressed with what little I’ve seen. He has some coachable traits.

How can Tennessee expect to be good when they have all that talent on the O line and they’ve just flat out stunk this season
Because it’s Tennessee. They will always suck. Especially as long as Saban, Smart, and Mullen are in the SEC. Who the hell would want to play at Tennessee when you could play for one of those three programs?

True. I haven’t see a whole hell of a lot of him because Iowa State games don’t get a lot of play down here but I haven’t been unimpressed with what little I’ve seen. He has some coachable traits.
FWIW my analysis of him is only as a college player. Maybe he’ll be develop more a
Because it’s Tennessee. They will always suck. Especially as long as Saban, Smart, and Mullen are in the SEC. Who the hell would want to play at Tennessee when you could play for one of those three programs?

Tennessee has recruiting very well, just as well as Florida really. Bama and Georgia are just on another level

Tarron Jackson, CJ Marble, and Teddy Gallagher are the only ones on my radar right now. @BaconGrundleCandy might be more familiar with others.
Obviously the QB in the future but Isaiah Likely (TE) might get some looks. CJ Brewer at DT, undersized though. Few long shots on OL maybe if they can switch positions or add weight in the off-season but those 3 you mentioned are the big names.

Purdy looks very inaccurate this afternoon even though he’s 6/9.

Anybody have any thoughts on Charlie Brewer Baylor or Hunter Long BC?

Big doinks for Ass-alley.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back