PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Love #1 on Coastal (Marable), he'll be a good NFLer...good fit here

Good news I can watch/record Florida v Oklahoma game tonight , was not sure it would be covered over here

@KontradictioN , whats your feeling about this one , a close game ???

Good news I can watch/record Florida v Oklahoma game tonight , was not sure it would be covered over here

Pitts, Toney, and Grimes are all out...Not sure why trask is playing, I got OU

Hopefully our young kids can step up and fill those holes left by Grimes, Toney, and Pitts.

Been watching QBs Fields, Wilson and Lance tonight. All 3 look good.

But Fields has something special, just that extra zip on the ball and accuracy. He looks worthy of the second pick in the draft.

But Fields has something special, just that extra zip on the ball and accuracy. He looks worthy of the second pick in the draft.

Everyone’s afraid of the those bad games he has had. Also because of haskins maybe they will be scared to draft him.

Everyone’s afraid of the those bad games he has had. Also because of haskins maybe they will be scared to draft him.

The problem with the other two though is that they play weak competition.

Fields, to me, seems like more of a product of Ohio State’s talent surrounding him. When he’s been tasked with big games, he has not produced. Lance, Wilson, and even Trask look more pro-ready.

Redbone Rattler lighting up our defense as per usual. Stiner is the second most hated player in our secondary - right behind Marco Wilson.

Redbone Rattler lighting up our defense as per usual. Stiner is the second most hated player in our secondary - right behind Marco Wilson.

This could get ugly. Need the young inexperienced wrs for Florida to make plays.

the second interception was a bit behind the receiver, but not entirely trask’s fault.

The Oklahoma center has been perfect on line calls tonight versus the Florida blitzes!

3rd INT by Trask. This should all but end his Heisman campaign.

3rd INT by Trask. This should all but end his Heisman campaign.

grimes, Toney and Pitt’s out so he is working with a lot of youngsters.

zipperer (love that name) has the look of a player!

Florida might still have a shot in this game

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back