PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Gators didnt lay down. They made a lot of mistakes, but game Bama a run for their money.

How can anybody doubt that Trask does not belong in conversation of 1st round QBs to be taken? No way he lasts to the 2nd round. I would take him every day of the year before Fields.
Fields had an ugly game yesterday. Great catch by the cn on the fist play, misscommunication on the second INT but awareness accuracy idk wasn't a good day yesterday

I would do unspeakable things to get Kyle Pitts in a Patriots uniform for next season.
If Kolar comes out Iowa State has 3 TEs that are more in Belichicks price range.

Fields had an ugly game yesterday. Great catch by the cn on the fist play, misscommunication on the second INT but awareness accuracy idk wasn't a good day yesterday
No Ohio State QBs for me.

I say Fields is very overated.

No Ohio State QBs for me.

I say Fields is very overated.
he looked yesterday like that but i don't follow them so no clue how he played so far this season..did you follow them?

he looked yesterday like that but i don't follow them so no clue how he played so far this season..did you follow them?
Not religiously.

My attention has been on Lawrence and Trask.

Not religiously.

My attention has been on Lawrence and Trask.
I like Trasks accuracy and touch. Its like the ball placement has really good timing. Can he run as well? i would prefer a kind of dualthreat qb who can run and pass due to lack of playmakers

I like Trasks accuracy and touch. Its like the ball placement has really good timing. Can he run as well? i would prefer a kind of dualthreat qb who can run and pass due to lack of playmakers
I would no, Trask is not a runner, but not a statue either.

I dont want another Cam or a Watson.

I would no, Trask is not a runner, but not a statue either.

I dont want another Cam or a Watson.
I wouldnn't want a statue who can't escape pressure to extend plays. Well i hope we get one of this qb class

Watched 3 QB's last night. Gave up on Ridder early, didn't seem to handle the bad weather. Couldn't make up my mind on Trask, made some great throws at times but something just seemed off at times. Liked Jones more than I wanted to but it helps to have Smith catching the ball. I did like Smith and Pitts in this game. Just like the way Smith attacks the ball. Prefer not to have an Ohio State or Alabama QB, they never seem to match the hype with Tua maybe the exception.

Watched 3 QB's last night. Gave up on Ridder early, didn't seem to handle the bad weather. Couldn't make up my mind on Trask, made some great throws at times but something just seemed off at times. Liked Jones more than I wanted to but it helps to have Smith catching the ball. I did like Smith and Pitts in this game. Just like the way Smith attacks the ball. Prefer not to have an Ohio State or Alabama QB, they never seem to match the hype with Tua maybe the exception.
He looked off because of the fumble and because he was still up against a ton of 5-star recruits without a defense and a competent ground game. And he was still two instances of Dan Mullen choking when it came to managing the clock from pulling off the upset. It sucks that we lost, but I’m damn proud of that team. They took all that Bama had to offer and put a legitimate scare into them. You could tell Saban was relieved it was over. Oh well. We will be back.

Gators didnt lay down. They made a lot of mistakes, but game Bama a run for their money.

How can anybody doubt that Trask does not belong in conversation of 1st round QBs to be taken? No way he lasts to the 2nd round. I would take him every day of the year before Fields.
Definitely like Trask more than Jones...While there a good amount of QBs in this class, there is a massive drop off after Lawrence

This class is probably going to produce a handful of quality backups
Fields was starting to grow on me, but yesterday reminded me of the Fields of old

Not sure how he can go 2nd overall at this point

Definitely like Trask more than Jones...While there a good amount of QBs in this class, there is a massive drop off after Lawrence

This class is probably going to produce a handful of quality backups

Fields was starting to grow on me, but yesterday reminded me of the Fields of old

Not sure how he can go 2nd overall at this point
the thing is the jets and the jags do need a new qb and that is the highest value for their team..the problem is there are not really the standout player in 2021 like Bosa for second overall that the gm can sell picking someone else except as an qb. maybe sewell but idk

the thing is the jets and the jags do need a new qb and that is the highest value for their team..the problem is there are not really the standout player in 2021 like Bosa for second overall that the gm can sell picking someone else except as an qb. maybe sewell but idk
I'm not too into any QB that will be available to NE, but if NE HAS to take one, Lance looks interesting...one season of success is a knock however

Maybe Saban will recommend us Trask like he recommended Ridley back in the day...OR Toney or Grimes

I'm not too into any QB that will be available to NE, but if NE HAS to take one, Lance looks interesting...one season of success is a knock however

Maybe Saban will recommend us Trask like he recommended Ridley back in the day...OR Toney or Grimes
I wouldn’t be surprised if we like Toney assuming the reports back in the day about our interest in Harvin were true. Toney is a lot like him. Swiss Army knife with blazing speed and quick in and out of his cuts. You can line him up all over the field.

yeah this counts for a lot of prospects in this class...i don't know yet if i would prefer lance or wilson if we could pick them or trade up

Not exactly a shock, but Kyle PItts just declared for the NFL Draft.

I wouldnn't want a statue who can't escape pressure to extend plays. Well i hope we get one of this qb class
Trask slides in the pocket and moves around. Trask has been compared to Ben. Good enough for me.

Your days are numbered if youre an NFL running QB. Mahomes dislocated his knee cap trying to be a RB.

The reason why BB got away with cast off WRs and TEs is because Brady could throw. Accurate in tight windows and to the correct read.

Now you see Cam a QB who cant do what Brady does. 5 passing TDs to date and a bunch of losing with no post season future if the QB does not change next season.

Trask slides in the pocket and moves around. Trask has been compared to Ben. Good enough for me.

Your days are numbered if youre an NFL running QB. Mahomes dislocated his knee cap trying to be a RB.
i agree..i did not mean the jackson type of qb.. i meant sth like wilson mahomes ability to escape from pressure buy some time or run for a couple of yards if the play is screwed or coverage to good cause this helps the offense esp with not many playmakers

The reason why BB got away with cast off WRs and TEs is because Brady could throw. Accurate in tight windows and to the correct read.

Now you see Cam a QB who cant do what Brady does. 5 passing TDs to date and a bunch of losing with no post season future if the QB does not change next season.
At this point it has to

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back