PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Florida showed a lot of fight in the Alabama game. Still plenty of time.

Did not realise that Florida had some of their top players missing

grimes, Toney and Pitt’s out so he is working with a lot of youngsters.

zipperer (love that name) has the look of a player!
Zipperer was highly touted out of HS. I don’t think he will be as good as Pitts, but he’s going to be a gamer for us. Also looking forward to the Emory Jones era in Gainesville. Kid can make every throw and brings a dynamic to the offense that just isn’t there with Trask.

So, heading into this meltdown Trask had 43 TDs and 5 INTs.

He played like crap last night. No excuses,

So, heading into this meltdown Trask had 43 TDs and 5 INTs.

He played like crap last night. No excuses,
Well, his top 3 guys opted out and we had 60 scholarship players dressed. But he still did not play well.

Just watching the game just now. I honestly thought that 2 of the interceptions was not all on Trask , one was thrown high for the receiver but still catchable. The one in the end zone was maybe short but the receiver was static and not helping much. Gators 88 and 89 showing some good catches.

Well, his top 3 guys opted out and we had 60 scholarship players dressed. But he still did not play well.
Doesn't change my opinion of Trask in the least.

Every QB has a game where nothing goes right. The only real bad INT was in the endzone. Hopefully his stock plummets and NE has a shot at him, but the Senior Bowl and Combine could draw attention to him.

Doesn't change my opinion of Trask in the least.

Every QB has a game where nothing goes right. The only real bad INT was in the endzone. Hopefully his stock plummets and NE has a shot at him, but the Senior Bowl and Combine could draw attention to him.
I agree, the i think first INT at the throw to the outside short route is a dangerous play anyway, i think brady had a similar pick six this year on a similar route.

Ridder off to a good start against a depleted Georgia team.

Ridder off to a good start against a depleted Georgia team.
Yup. Certainly doesn’t look like the game or the competition will be too much for him.

Yup. Certainly doesn’t look like the game or the competition will be too much for him.
Was hoping for more. Inconsistent, not real accurate.

Was hoping for more. Inconsistent, not real accurate.

He is not a finished product.

i thought he had quite a few accurate throws and did very good against a good sec defense. The problem is, he makes bad decisions on throws.

bad decisions can be fixed though and I think his upside is very high.

Been watching QBs Fields, Wilson and Lance tonight. All 3 look good.

But Fields has something special, just that extra zip on the ball and accuracy. He looks worthy of the second pick in the draft.

Watching Fields tonight doesn't change my opinion of him.

Ohio State was pixxed off.

Everyone was saying that they did not belong in the BCS. Add the fact that they played Clemson again for a title shot after losing to them last season. Clemsons defense was all fouled up the whole night. OSU was the better team.

Ohio State was pixxed off.

Everyone was saying that they did not belong in the BCS. Add the fact that they played Clemson again for a title shot after losing to them last season. Clemsons defense was all fouled up the whole night. OSU was the better team.
The BCS?

With sarkiscan off to Texas, how does that impact Mac Jones and the rest of the Alabama offense.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back