PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 QB prospects

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Since we passed on drafting a qb in 2018. Who do you all like for 2019 if we go down that route? Unless we decide to trade up, we aren’t getting one of the big name prospects like Justin Herbert or Dwayne Haskins. I like Jarrett stidham. He’s 6’2 215 and has a huge arm. Had a good year in 2017 but had a bit of a down year in 2018 but it was due to a poor offensive line. He’s predicted to be drafted in the 2nd round but I think it’s a steal.

Is Stidham the kid from Auburn? I like him, too. As a matter of fact, I brought him up earlier in the fall. I think he’s a safe pick with lots of upside.

Watched all of the Buckeye games and I’m still not fully sold on the idea of Haskins being a first round pick, let alone a high first round pick.

Jake Fromm is the guy to go for when he declares. The draft class this year isn’t great for QBs unless your taking a flyer in the later rounds. We need to build the team before we even start to look for a QB..

Jake Fromm is the guy to go for when he declares. The draft class this year isn’t great for QBs unless your taking a flyer in the later rounds. We need to build the team before we even start to look for a QB..
Looks like Fromm is staying at Georgia another year, though. When he does hit the draft in 2020, he’s going to be a top 3-5 pick, meaning that we’d have little chance of picking him.

How about Nick Foles? The Eagles have a $20M option for 2019 which Foles can buy his way out of (hmm, hanging participle). $$ are steep, but...

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back