PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 OTAs/Minicamp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that the procedure didn’t involve removing the last piece of cartilage in his bum knee.

I just hope that the procedure didn’t involve removing the last piece of cartilage in his bum knee.

Patriots season

It was a "proactive, preventative" procedure.

Whatever the hell that is....

Oh my gosh...they went paintballing today. Bill must be really pissed at them!!!

Here’s How Patriots, Who Don’t Have Fun, Spent Day After OTAs Were Cancelled

Speaking of football and paintball, my oldest son played football in HS and after his senior year the cheerleaders came to do their traditional toilet paper job on our front lawn. My son was ready for them though. He started to pick them off from his bedroom window with his paintball gun as they got out of the coach's car. One of the girls saw me downtown and said that she thought she had been shot because he hit her with red paint. To this day, 22 years later, I can't figure out how he didn't get in serious trouble.

Speaking of football and paintball, my oldest son played football in HS and after his senior year the cheerleaders came to do their traditional toilet paper job on our front lawn. My son was ready for them though. He started to pick them off from his bedroom window with his paintball gun as they got out of the coach's car. One of the girls saw me downtown and said that she thought she had been shot because he hit her with red paint. To this day, 22 years later, I can't figure out how he didn't get in serious trouble.
There's your answer... different world back then.

Sorry I don’t have immediate time to post video footage, I work constant double shifts in law enforcement with little sleep and a family too look after.

Wish you didn't do that.

I was hoping this kid had put the knee issues behind him last year. After the Harris pick and now this, I hope his career isn't defined by them.

He was drafted with the expectations that his knee issues will make a second contract most probably not viable. So this is just par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes