PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Combine

I am not so familiar with college football but I like so much JJ Arcega-Whiteside or Deebo Samueal based on their footage.What do you think about them as a future Patriot?

Both would be perfect.

2nd best 3C in decades I believe. Matched Kittles #'s. Incredibly underutilized w a ton of upside. He'll make someone very happy for a long time.

Last edited:
Polite's not a rookie when it comes to this. These guys have been versed for months. Some teams will purposely be as sholes just for the fuxk of it knowing they're not taking you. Seeing what they can get out of you. Should be smart enough to know all this. Smile & be grateful you're there. Seems par for the course w him.

Just out of work been trying to keep up but these 2 are gone by Rd1. Hopefully they land w good QBs so we can see them peak.

I thought Lodge would run faster, but I have no problems with mid 4.5s. He's a very polished route runner and works the sidelines the best of anyone I've seen in this class.

Terry McLaurin

My favorite PTP receiver along with Deebo.

DK Metcalf is top ten pick. If not top 5. That’s Calvin Johnson speed

That’s a great time for Renfrow

I'm also interested in Cody Thompson as a late round sleeper because of his special teams ability and he's a good receiver.

DK Metcalf is top ten pick. If not top 5. That’s Calvin Johnson speed

Apparently Gruden loves him. I wasn't just joking because it's the Raiders. 4th overall?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back