PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

Very high on Robinson & he just showed why w that cut wow & score. Think he might be the best of that bunch. Really like him.

LOL @ Duke running triple option.
Gotta give credit to their defense for holding Alabama in check for as long as they did with no help from their offense. You watching VT/BC? I thought this was going to be a defensive slobberknocker but those two teams have been straight up bombing on one another.

Gotta give credit to their defense for holding Alabama in check for as long as they did with no help from their offense. You watching VT/BC? I thought this was going to be a defensive slobberknocker but those two teams have been straight up bombing on one another.
Going back & forth between a few. That one has crazy ending all over it.

Talked abt & was impressed by Oregon's OL last year in my thread & they just blew Auburn off the ball & neutralized their rush w quick passes

Big fan of Holland for Oregon. Hoping he takes a jump this year

Talked abt & was impressed by Oregon's OL last year in my thread & they just blew Auburn off the ball & neutralized their rush w quick passes

That corner for Auburn just got completely ***** made.

Holy ****, Bo Nix sucks.

Makes Felipe look like an all American. Actually I’m not too sure about that
No. Nix is a true freshman. He has room to grow and may be shaking off pure nervousness (on top of being pressured within split seconds when he drops back). We’ll see. But some dumb, panicky throws so far. Franks, on the other hand, is a junior and still blows.

LMAO second interception. Guarantee you this kid was puking before the game.

No. Nix is a true freshman. He has room to grow and may be shaking off pure nervousness (on top of being pressured within split seconds when he drops back). We’ll see. But some dumb, panicky throws so far. Franks, on the other hand, is a junior and still blows.

LMAO second interception. Guarantee you this kid was puking before the game.

That would be absurd

Oregon’s DL is no joke.

How the **** is Malpractice still coaching Auburn? Sorry for the **** jokes/nicknames. I’ve been making my way through the hurricane alcohol already.

LOL, Michigan is only up by 13 to Middle Tennessee in the 3rd...

anybody got the Slippery Rock score yet?

Clemson for me are the favourites.. Lawerence, Higgins, Ross, Etienne... those 4 guys are potentially Top Ten picks when they declare. Plus they have a solid Defence, led by Simmons. Offensively they may be the hardest team to slow down I think

Crazy to see a bud foster defense play like that. But then again they stunk last year

Justin Herbert is the real deal. He’s going to the colts

How the **** is Malpractice still coaching Auburn? Sorry for the **** jokes/nicknames. I’ve been making my way through the hurricane alcohol already.
Lol I can see why Stidham struggled last year. Auburn offense is so predictable and the o line is terrible.

Holland having a vg game. Definitely needs take his game to the next level considering his talent.

Still by Oregon's OL. They might 2-3 really good pros there.

Oregon cant lose this game

Oregon’s DL is no joke.
Faoliu has been making noise this summer & looks like a typical nasty Oregon DL.

Lenoir & Holland having stood out so far too.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back