PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

He's not a #1 overall NFL prospect like the last two, but if Hurts keeps putting up absolutely huge passing/running numbers, could we see a 3rd straight OU QB Heisman winner?
Absolutely, esp if they are undefeated.

Hurts isn't a great passer but anyone that watched saw him throw to wide open guys. He's always been an elite runner. Their schedule isn't bad. Texas is their SB. They win that game (@Texas) their toughest game(s) are TCU, WVir, Iowa St at home.

As a Gator fan, I have to say... I love me some Willie Taggart. God I hope FSU keeps him. The man cannot coach his way out of a wet paper bag. I love Pruitt at Tennessee too. Phenomenal program they have up there.

As a Gator fan, I have to say... I love me some Willie Taggart. God I hope FSU keeps him. The man cannot coach his way out of a wet paper bag. I love Pruitt at Tennessee too. Phenomenal program they have up there.

Tennessee is going through what notre dame went through. Struggling after Essentially forcing a great coach to leave

Tennessee is going through what notre dame went through. Struggling after Essentially forcing a great coach to leave
Ehhhh even if that’s the case, you shouldn’t be losing your opening game at home to Georgia State. That’s pathetic. I’m a big fan.

Ehhhh even if that’s the case, you shouldn’t be losing your opening game at home to Georgia State. That’s pathetic. I’m a big fan.

That is pathetic. But They deserve what they get

I love how ND goes pass pass pass the drive after ripping them with runs

Notre Dame is very fortunate that he didn’t have possession of that before stepping out.

Louisville needs to get out of the quarter or else Notre Dame is going to mow them down like grass.

Brian Kelly always looks like he trusted a fart.

I posted another thread in this forum, but with the new header band, I'm hoping it will make your lives easier to come in here and add to this thread without it getting buried on the main board and still have everyone see it with each reply. That's sort of the goal, since there are more Patriots-related discussions during the season and now new posts don't push threads like this down on the main forum. Instead, here in the various other forums, they're right at the top in the forum and have alerts appear site-wide with each reply.

Ahhh those cheerleaders
Yeah those dudes have to be gay. If I was a male cheerleader, the camera would have caught me smelling my fingers at some point after I let one of them down by their ass/coochie.

Yeah those dudes have to be gay. If I was a male cheerleader, the camera would have caught me smelling my fingers at some point after I let one of them down by their ass/coochie.

you kill me hahahahahaha

That ****’s out. Notre Dame has their number on defense to end the half. Playing a lot more Cover-3 from the looks of it and they’re unmovable up front which is cutting off the running lanes on the zone read.

LOL WTF is going on. 3 fumbles in a row.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back