PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Week One other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michaels and collingsworth in full release

tenor.gif

Amazing what happens to pass rushes when you throw the ball in 2.3 seconds. Our guy is pretty good at that isn’t he?

all this talk about khalil mack..he was nowhere in the 4th quarter.
that is why belichick always win!! he would never pay a defender that insane amount of cash.

bears will go 5-11
Leaving aside the overall Mack question, what did he see that made him run into coverage on the Cobb TD after pushing his guy almost to Rodgers? Weird play defensively (obviously)

If the bears struggle this year it’ll be because of trubisky and the back level of the defense, not Mack.

Where was Mack the second half?

Everyone was creaming their pants over him and acting like giving up 2 first round picks and paying a DE like a QB is ever worth it.

Bears went from looking like a potential sneaky wild card team this season to having their soul ripped out tonight.
This post makes absolutely no sense lol.

Big difference in the product, which obviously you can "Bears went from looking like a potential sneaky wild card team".

Take of two half's ... Welcome to NFL??

Nagy didn't help the offense in the red zone & MT lost everything he was able build on in the 1st half.

GB also played a great chess get w the snap count you could hear if listening close enough. Got the ball out quicker as well.

Game one. Mack has been back playing meaningful snaps for 2 hours.

Mack was worth it.

Proven talent > a coach that's making picks & pounding the table for Johnny Football in the top 5.

Packers team is pretty mediocre to bad... If they are fighting for playoffs, it will be because of A-Aron.

I get that he is a tad overrated, but the amout on hatred based solely on the feeling of envy, cause the midia labels him the same thing they label Brady from time to time is really petty, to me.

He is a historically good QB. He does lack wins in postseason and availability to be considered a Goat to me. A little bit of clutch-ness come playoff time too

Thing is, finally the Front Office isn't being cheapstake, but I think Mike McCarthy is bad, too. I'm curious to see how they play this season.

Last edited:
Packers team is pretty mediocre to bad... If they are fighting for playoffs, it will be because of A-Aron.

I get that he is a tad overrated, but the amout on hatred based solely on the feeling of envy, cause the midia labels him the same thing they label Brady from time to time is really petty, to me.

He is a historically good QB. He does lack wins in postseason and availability to be considered a Goat to me. A little bit of clutch-ness ,on the playoffs too.

Thing is, finally the Front Office isn't being cheapstake, but I think Mike McCarthy is bad, too. I'm curious to see how they play this season.

You are right on one very important thing. I root "against" him only because the media put him in the same stratosphere as Brady.

TB has came back from 10 and 25 points to win 2 Super Bowls. TB played in 7 straight AFC Championship games. 8 SBs, won 5. TB has 3 MVPs and 4 SB MVPs.

Rodgers isn't even close to Brady. I guess coming back against the ****ing Bears... at home... on a bad knee is "heroic". Good thing no one in his family died this week if not we would hear about this game for 30 years.

Really, my problem is with the media, not Rodgers. Rodgers is an historically great QB who is very fun to watch, but the media are treating him as a deity.

You are right on one very important thing. I root "against" him only because the media put him in the same stratosphere as Brady.

TB has came back from 10 and 25 points to win 2 Super Bowls. TB played in 7 straight AFC Championship games. 8 SBs, won 5. TB has 3 MVPs and 4 SB MVPs.

Rodgers isn't even close to Brady. I guess coming back against the ****ing Bears... at home... on a bad knee is "heroic". Good thing no one in his family died this week if not we would hear about this game for 30 years.

Really, my problem is with the media, not Rodgers. Rodgers is an historically great QB who is very fun to watch, but the media are treating him as a deity.
Agreed. The way he's been propped up has been totally contrived. Notice how the narrative only came on strong once Peyton retired. A lot of fans and media members buy into the hype purely out of spite for Brady/the Patriots.

He'll fold in the post-season once again. Just wait.

If the bears struggle this year it’ll be because of trubisky and the back level of the defense, not Mack.

They should win 6 to 7 games but likely will suck again. They can’t say they don’t have a team around him because they do.

I can't wait for the Patriots to play both these crapbag teams.

Idk. This game kinda reminded me of our home opener against Buffalo in 09. Shouldn't have had to come back in the first place but when you lose your star QB the season prior AND have a scare like that then come back anyway...gotta give credit where credit's due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back