PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Week One other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas should be holding open tryouts for WRs. "Come one, come all!" should be Jones' motto, right now.
What a statement it is on Bryant that their WR situation is that bad and they still have zero interest in bringing him back?

What a statement it is on Bryant that their WR situation is that bad and they still have zero interest in bringing him back?

I haven't seen where they've said that, post-game. I've just seen the reports about Bryant's comments.

I haven't seen where they've said that, post-game. I've just seen the reports about Bryant's comments.
They haven’t come right out and said it, but they haven’t expressed any interest in bringing him back.

This Lions all blue is awful, why do they do this? Should have a white pants alt instead.

What a way to start your career.

Just JEST stuff

I can't wait for the Patriots to play both these crapbag teams.

And all the threads made by people worried and concerned about Mack and Rodgers...\\

Time for my yearly post where say that I love how the first MNF game of the year starts an hour earlier and as I'm typing this...great throw Sam!

so jits..how about a hand off

Hahaha. It’s all I can say. Hahahaha!!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa JESTS!

Oh my is this real life? This didn’t just happen, did it?

Everytime I see Vinovich I always think of his facial expression when Edelman is talking to him during the Ravens playoff game in 2014...

untitled-110.jpg

Lions fans before the season: "With Blount we might finally have a 100 yard rusher!"

Lions fans after the start of the game: "Who is the best RB in the 2019 draft??"
I’m surprised they haven’t gotten Kerryon Johnson involved yet.

A Jete picks a ball off, then gets annihalted by a receiver, fumbles and is concussed.

Lol.

There's a separate MNF thread going.

This is definitely a Patricia defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back