PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Week One other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe we need him to be honest.
We don’t, but he’s a decent player on his rookie deal. Couldn’t hurt to have an extra pass rusher with length.

Rodgers won’t be as mobile in the November game at least. I would imagine this MCL sprain is going to linger for the whole season.

Big Ben: no one is a bigger drama queen than me

Rodgers: Hold my beer

I don't think Rodgers did anything wrong - if the medical staff said he should be carted off as a precautionary measure for further testing, obviously he's going to listen to them.

I think the media's doing its usual absurd song and dance by acting like the guy played through an amputated leg when it's probably a mild MCL sprain and not even significant enough to keep him out for a week, but that's not Rodgers' fault.

Yeah right, he so yearns for the drama. The guy acts like he cant even put a bit of pressure on his leg in between plays, yet once the ball is snapped, he’s back to full on sprinting to the side lines, then once the whistle blows, again he can barley make it back to the huddle. That’s not how pain works, even with the best help from adrenaline.

Last night wasn’t that bad, but there are so
Many other examples where he was the definition of a drama queen.

Anyone remember the NFCCG where Seattle’s moved on to the SB in a crazy game? That was the biggest acting job I’ve seen in sports.

I think he lacks the confidence to live up to the level the media makes him out to be. So he always tries to find an excuse.

Last edited:
Media + Aaron Rodgers =

ecowashball001.jpg

I don’t quite understand it, but balls are getting washed.

The Aaron Rodgers love fest is so overdone. He's won a single SB and they make him out to be this legendary player basically because of 2 or 3 low percentage hail Mary passes that happened to work out in his favor

His personality also sucks, and I still hate him for thinking the championship belt "discount double check" was his unique idea and is trying to make it his.. that existed in the WWF/WWE before he was even born

Me no likey Aaron Rodgers, was hoping for a Bears victory

Completely flabbergasted by how bad Prescott looks. Their WRs are baaaaaaad too. Zero separation. That might legitimately be the worst WR corps in the NFL. Going back to last season, Dak has gone 7 of his last 9 games without topping 200 yards passing.

Completely flabbergasted by how bad Prescott looks. Their WRs are baaaaaaad too. Zero separation. That might legitimately be the worst WR corps in the NFL. Going back to last season, Dak has gone 7 of his last 9 games without topping 200 yards passing.

Dallas should be holding open tryouts for WRs. "Come one, come all!" should be Jones' motto, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST