PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Why are we not mad at the interference?

One answer was given before you asked:

I thought interference was BS but on replay...Could've called it either way, it is what it is

And one after:

No crying in hockey. Football has become almost unbearable because all players and fans do is make excuses for how they got screwed yada yada yada. It has turned into the biggest crybaby sport of all, and I hate that ****. The bottom line is that you won or lost, sh.t happens, people need to grow up and take the bad with the good.

Neither is that hard to understand.

In case the bruins end up losing, you all are welcome to become honorary blues fans for the rest of the playoffs.

Please, please destroy the Leafs and that pig-nosed Matthews.

What a bs penalty. Stick comes up AFTER and BECAUSE OF a slew foot and he gets a high sticking call?

What a bs penalty. Stick comes up AFTER and BECAUSE OF a slew foot and he gets a high sticking call?

Totally agreed, leaf was pretty much holding stick moving it up

But this is hockey and apparently stupid calls is considered “crying about it” lmao

Nice to see life in the bruins today though, even w lead gk playing really well

they are playing a lot better than game 5 thats for sure.

Overall, great first period. We're finally getting entry into the leafs zone, picking up the forecheck, and exposing the weak Leafs D. Yes, the two goals were on the PP but we've had a lot of great looks. B's could have 4 goals right now if not for Anderson standing on his head.

When the B's play with intensity they are a serious Stanley Cup contender, if not favorite. I have no idea why they've looked so flat the first 5 games but the intensity has picked up a bit in game 6. Win this game and get back to Boston.

Also, what an absolutely atrocious call on Nordstrom. He gets slew-footed and he gets the penalty? What is he supposed to do, drop his stick as soon as he feels the slew-foot? Awful call

Another ******** call to give leafs a pp down 2

what a f:mad::mad:king awful penalty call that was. you have to be kidding me.

I don’t watch hockey and have no idea who’s in the playoffs until I look it up after this post.

Who do you guys think are the favorites to win it all?

I don’t watch hockey and have no idea who’s in the playoffs until I look it up after this post.

Seems pretty wide open now. The top seeds in the East and West won a whole one game between them before getting knocked out.

As some commentators have mentioned, this really hurts the perceived value of the regular season. Although with 82 games, each game is getting close to baseball levels of irrelevance. Especially when you have 1 and 8 seeds being within like 7-8 wins of each other.

Imo, however, I don't see either the Bruins or Leafs doing much after this round. But then again, I thought the Lightning would dominate everyone.

Seems pretty wide open now. The top seeds in the East and West won a whole one game between them before getting knocked out.

As some commentators have mentioned, this really hurts the perceived value of the regular season. Although with 82 games, each game is getting close to baseball levels of irrelevance. Especially when you have 1 and 8 seeds being within like 7-8 wins of each other.

Imo, however, I don't see either the Bruins or Leafs doing much after this round.

What these playoffs really demonstrate is just how good and how deep the NHL is. And they don’t use a 1 vs 8 seeding structure or the Bruins wouldn’t be playing Toronto. They factor divisions into the playoff structure.

Going to be a really hairy 3rd period.

Vegas

Protect that net.

Congrats Celtics

Jesus they are hanging on by a thread

Wide open since both 1s are gone.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back