PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Carolina's goalie situation starting to be exposed, you cant win a Stanley Cup with two back up goalies.

Carolina's goalie situation starting to be exposed, you cant win a Stanley Cup with two back up goalies.

Bingo.

And to think they took out Bs Killer Holtby is all the better

Bingo.

And to think they took out Bs Killer Holtby is all the better

Amen, I'm also glad Carolina no longer has Cam Ward between the pipes. He's another one that gave Boston fits, Canes one games against the B's they had no place winning when Ward was in net

Amen, I'm also glad Carolina no longer has Cam Ward between the pipes. He's another one that gave Boston fits, Canes one games against the B's they had no place winning when Ward was in net

That series in 09 is the spring I met my wife. Leaves a little scar to an otherwise great spring/summer

wtf what a BS call that was.

By the letter of the rule it's a penalty but if you mean far worse hasn't been called in this one you are right.you're damn right

Look at Marchy keeping his cool there. Will wonders never cease?

Bruins putting on a show for the Moms today. And on that note, happy mothers day to all the women and mothers on here.

Oh YEAH BABY!!!

ye yes yes yes. 4 zip baby. what a play that was. maple leafs stretch pass to start it.

Bruins putting on a show for the Moms today. And on that note, happy mothers day to all the women and mothers on here.

My brother and I sent our wives to the game for Mother's Day. One of his DIL's was surprised, none of our kids were. Our wives love the Pats but they both bleed Black n Gold

for what it's worth the Bruins beat the sharks twice in the regular season. if memory serves
True. And should they meet I'm sure Boston wins at least another 2. Sharks swept Colorado during the season only to see them win 3 in the postseason so 2 game sample sizes during the season are tough to extrapolate.

Regards,
Chris

The series they are both in have a bit to go, in particular I wouldn't count St Louis out yet. But in answer to the question, the Sharks may be the only team still alive the B's are faster than.
Are or aren't? If not a typo, you think St. Louis is faster than SJ?

Regards,
Chris

Rask > Binnington or Jones
Jones started each series shaky, just to get stronger the longer they went. Jones can close the gap. The question is will he.

Regards,
Chris

True. And should they meet I'm sure Boston wins at least another 2. Sharks swept Colorado during the season only to see them win 3 in the postseason so 2 game sample sizes during the season are tough to extrapolate.

Regards,
Chris
i agree. thats why i said for whats its worth. i watched both of those games. at the time. it was considered one of those test matchups to see where you stand as a team.

original.gif

Regards,
Chris
i see boston winning 4 but thats just me. :D

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference