PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Cassidy with great postgame comment, 'We weren't looking to weather their storm, we intended to be the storm.'

One of three Boston teams had heart tonight
Rask was immense.
IMO, Columbus recognized Rask's vulnerability....lots of space over his shoulders. It's just Columbus lacked skill to snipe him.
Why doesn't Kuraly get more ice time?

How many slashing of the hands penalties must the Bruins get before it sinks in that the zebras call this penalty 100% of the time. Cross checking......not so much.
McAvoy launched....and unfortunately I fear he gets a game.

Well deserved rest coming
Easy team to root for
Boston will be bonkers...hopefully for the next 4 weeks

Sharks completely outplayed, especially this period. Just tied it up. I'll take it.

Regards,
Chris

Apparently Rule 48 that covers illegal hits to the head does not provide for a major penalty-either a minor or a match penalty for an attempt to injure. Hmmm.....

Sharks completely outplayed, especially this period. Just tied it up. I'll take it.

The Lanche have to be feeling a bit snakebit ATM but the Sharks seem to have awoken in the last several minutes

Last edited:
The Lanche have to be feeling a bit snakebit ATM

The Lanche have to be feeling a bit snakebit ATM but the Sharks seem to have awoken in the last several minutes
They woke up, but then had a really bad shift to give Col the lead.

Regards,
Chris

Apparently Rule 48 that covers illegal hits to the head does not provide for a major penalty-either a minor or a match penalty for an attempt to injure. Hmmm.....

Obviously it was a check gone bad and an attempt to injure implies an intent that just wasn't evident

GTFO! Heh heh!

Regards,
Chris

Obviously it was a check gone bad and an attempt to injure implies an intent that just wasn't evident
The point being, the refs could not assess a 5 minute major - only a minor and a match penalty if they felt it was warranted.

OK - the match penalty comes with a 5 minute major (different than game misconduct), but has to have intent to injure. That makes sense.

Last edited:
Gotta love this game. Playoff hockey, nothing better
I'm the massochist who loves free hockey when my team is involved. Nothing better.

Regards,
Chris

I'm holding my breath McAvoy doesn't get suspended.

Tuukka put on a goaltending clinic, I think Torts riled him up with he pregame comments. He keeps this going and I smell lord Stanley's cup.

SJS intensity only seem to ratchet up when they get behind...bizarre

Freeeeeeeeee!
Hockeeeeeey!

Regards,
Chris

another overtime. how many over times have the sharks played in this post season?

OT in an elimination game, love it

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back