PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

When you make mean posts like that I think you might not be taking the feelings of someone that doesn't really understand the game fully into account. After all it was such (ahem) clear interference the review took 10 minutes.

Keith Jones and Milbury said they got the call right. Take it easy. The score is still 0-0.

If that wasn’t a goal then the Matthews one in the Leafs series wasn’t a goal either. BS reversal.

Keith Jones and Milbury said they got the call right. Take it easy. The score is still 0-0.

The interference call was justified after extended review, the numb part was calling it "Clear goalie interference." I get you are going to keep up with the infantile passive aggressive trolling because you just can't help yourself, I just wish you were better at it. If you can't be entertaining with it then what's the point of pissing off fellow Pats fans then stalking them in other threads with childish trolling after you get what you have coming?

Oooooh the dreaded dislike button, the big guns are out now lmao.
I've made every effort I can, including a conciliatory PM. There is no doubt in my mind I've done my best in trying to understand where you are coming from. It's abundantly clear to me the effort was wasted.

Unpinning your own net untouched is supposed to be a delay of game penalty

If that wasn’t a goal then the Matthews one in the Leafs series wasn’t a goal either. BS reversal.
That one was clear, there was no push involved but the B's never seem to get the call.

WTH another open ice tackle

how did we messup that 2 on nobody while on the PK???!!!!

that's as easy as a goal is gonna get

how did we messup that 2 on nobody while on the PK???!!!!

that's as easy as a goal is gonna get

Kuraly pushed it too far ahead of himself, inexcusable

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABY TAKE THAT SH!T

Last edited:
Wait, no review?

they learned it all from Roger "The Scumbag Jerkoff" Goodell...fix the refs fix the game...simple

Lol. The announcers saying McAvoy hit the head as primary contact. Joke.

He hit his body and his head popped down. If anything it was bang bang.

I am shocked they just gave him 2 - not because it was completely wrong

thank god its only two minutes. they can't afford to lose Charlie

Dodged a bullet.

I don't think he was head-hunting with that hit. He meant to hit him high but ...

Astounded they got the call right. On replay you can clearly see the head wasn't deliberately targeted, McAvoy put his arm out to ward it off but it was too late. No doubt the mediots will climb all over it, possible suspension looming on a guy that's squeaky clean

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back