PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Rask misjudged an angle and that's the difference so far.
PP is horsesh!t no lipstick for that pig tonight.

Pasternk is now on the 3rd line?

That bounce was unintentional and only reason that puck went in

So far in a very close series jackets have edge in luck/bounce, refs, and PK because our ST has become lost so far after doing real well against toronto

He finished game 2 there and frankly his play hasn't merited any better

I don’t disagree, he has really struggled, but it still surprises me.

That explains the 2 6 goal blowout wins CBJ had in Boston :rolleyes:
CBJ is a grinder team. The B's are better but Rask gives up easy goals. He took a bad angle on that one. Inexcusable and will kill the B's in this series. Bobrovsky is a beast and the margin of error is razor thin.

But not just him. Marchand? Krejci? DeBrusk? Even Bergeron missed point blank. Goal scorers are MIA.

I actually disagree with Cassidy on this. The point of moving Pasternk back was to provide more balance, but it’s not working, and given how well he plays with Bergeron and Marchand I think it makes more sense to try and get him back in track with familiarity than with putting him with players he has no familiarity with.

CBJ is a grinder team. The B's are better but Rask gives up easy goals. He took a bad angle on that one. Inexcusable and will kill the B's in this series. Bobrovsky is a beast and the margin of error is razor thin.

Rask has played well this postseason, the problem is their offense.

Rask has played well this postseason, the problem is their offense.
I do agree our 1st line is invisible, and 2nd aint much better, but I am not a Rask fan. He lets way too many easy ones get through.

I do agree our 1st line is invisible, and 2nd aint much better, but I am not a Rask fan. He lets way too many easy ones get through.

You don’t have to be his fan to acknowledge he has played well in these playoffs.

We can see you aren't a Rask fan, lol. The fact that I am a bit more objective about his play doesn't mean I am one either. That said he is a solid NHL One goaltender, meaning he stops 95-99% of what he should and some he realistically shouldn't and occasionally coughs up one he shouldn't. So far this series Bobrovsky and Rask have each given up one they shouldn't have while stopping several that they had no right to. Bob is slightly better than Rask but not by much. CBJ's top defense pairing is slightly better than Boston's but the B's have a decided edge when it comes to the 2nd & 3rd D pairings. You wouldn't know it from what we've seen so far this series but the Bruins real advantage should be upfront and on the PP.

That PP was as one sided as I have seen.

:(:(:(:(:(:( this looks really bad if you are a bruins fan. this reminds me of the bruins of old where it takes a act of god to score a goal.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back