PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Yea too bad but probably for the best. It's only been 2 weeks since he ended up in the hospital with a concussion. His safety should come first.
Last games lineup should get it done, Hope Grizz gets better and comes back 100% next year.

How many patriots will be at the game Wednesday?
It's funny Wednesday starts 50 days until I join my sports love when Pats camp opens. A Bruins win and sport sites entertain me for weeks with stories of Bruins across the world partying with Lord Stanley. As the Red Sox struggle losing 5 of 6 at home but still remain in the WC race I wouldn't mind a Cinderella it's in the hole US Open this week to fill in the gap.

Today is the big day. The Bruins will win the first ever 7th Stanley Cup game played in Boston.

Another Championship for the Boston area. Get the Swan boats ready.

Go Bruins

It's funny Wednesday starts 50 days until I join my sports love when Pats camp opens. A Bruins win and sport sites entertain me for weeks with stories of Bruins across the world partying with Lord Stanley. As the Red Sox struggle losing 5 of 6 at home but still remain in the WC race I wouldn't mind a Cinderella it's in the hole US Open this week to fill in the gap.

Stuck in a groundhog day time loop? My advice is- be nice to others. That's how Phil the weatherman, escaped.

I'm a Pats fan above all else. But the anticipation for tonight matches that of any Pats SB appearances since 2014. A Bruins win will be relief as much as it will be euphoria. A loss will be a much worse feeling than losing SB 52.

I can honestly say that this has been the most unpredictable series I've ever watched. Momentum has meant squat. Home ice has also meant virtually nothing too. Felger and Mazz said they'd rather see this game played in St. Louis. I have absolutely no feeling one way or the other when it comes to the end result tonight.

Last edited:
It's funny on Wed. As Pats OTA's end it will start 50 long days until I join my sports love again when Pats camp opens . A Bruins win and sport sites entertain me for weeks with stories of Bruins across the world partying with Lord Stanley. As the Red Sox struggle losing 5 of 6 at home but still remain in the WC race I wouldn't mind a Cinderella it's in the hole US Open this week to fill in the gap.
No kidding.

A B's win puts me in giddy mode for a week to ten days.

Anything to distract us from an underwhelming 2019 Red Sox season.

B's have to get this done. There are 4 month old children in Boston who have never seen a victory parade, their suffering must end.

339mug.jpg

Last edited:
We don't want the older crowd burning out too early.
Alright, fine. Daydrinking and cocaine. Whatever it takes. If you’re going to the game, do your freaking job and create a home ice advantage. That’s all we ask, and it’s a more than reasonable request.
Anything to distract us from an underwhelming 2019 Red Sox season.
See the thread in the RS forum where I point out the team ERAs for the 7th, 8th, and 9th innings this year. It will make your head spin, along with the 10 blown saves so far, in the early part of June.

Alright, fine. Daydrinking and cocaine. Whatever it takes. If you’re going to the game, do your freaking job and create a home ice advantage. That’s all we ask, and it’s a more than reasonable request.

See the thread in the RS forum where I point out the team ERAs for the 7th, 8th, and 9th innings this year. It will make your head spin, along with the 10 blown saves so far, in the early part of June.
re: Red Sox bullpen.....pathetic 10 blown saves this year and I forget the # of blown holds.

Idiots in the media having takes on who is under more pressure ... stop talking u idiots. It is game 7 ... pressure is more an individual athlete thing than a team concept ... nauseating stupidity.

Word has it Gronk may be spiking a puck wearong a David Ortiz jersey ... speculation so far.

Word has it Gronk may be spiking a puck wearong a David Ortiz jersey ... speculation so far.

Expect to see lots of Ortiz shirts.

Hopefully, Popi and Big Pedro will be watching.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back