PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

The crowd is pretty pissed at the D here in the cheap seats.

Getting worried we’re running out of healthy players. Joakim was pretty brave out there but he needed to get off the ice.
Why at the D? Defense has been good. 1st goal was off a bs deflection and the 2nd goal is squarely on Marchand for being a moron and not getting back to cover the man that pick pocketed him.

I'm pretty pissed at our first line. As bad as Marchand/Pasta have been, I've hardly noticed Bergy out there. I know he's playing well in the D-zone but he hasn't done anything on offense. Need more from the big guns.

Bruins fans are fired up!!!

:)

Why at the D? Defense has been good. 1st goal was off a bs deflection and the 2nd goal is squarely on Marchand for being a moron and not getting back to cover the man that pick pocketed him.

I'm pretty pissed at our first line. As bad as Marchand/Pasta have been, I've hardly noticed Bergy out there. I know he's playing well in the D-zone but he hasn't done anything on offense. Need more from the big guns.

Slow and sloppy. Very very lucky there hasn’t been more damage. The Blues have been controlling the puck too long deep in our end.

This should be fun.

Loved it.

Marchand looks very rusty. I think that layoff affected the 1st line more than the rest of the team.

I've been suspicious Marchand has been nursing an injury since the tail end of the Toronto series. That said, it was mental mistakes that caused the 2 goals against he's been responsible for so far in this series

I may have to make another batch of nachos

Bruins have felt under constant attack for 50 minutes so far...

Gotta make this PP count

Grzelcyk's quick young legs would be nice to have out there right now

I may have soiled myself on those last two binnington saves but I’m glad he didn’t.

Near heart attack when the puck went right by Rask and hit...the goal post !!!

This is intense.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back