PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

they need to shoot as often as possible on peeington. he wants to soil himself.

they need to shoot as often as possible on peeington. he wants to soil himself.

Def not putting enough shots on him, too cute by half with the extra passes

Big time PK here

Marchand.. :mad:

Even strength. Not sure if we’ll see a better pk than that. Marchand needs to shoot that.

This second period has been atrocious lol

I’ll take an even score after that!

Bet "Marshant" would like to have that chance back again.

The Bruins not shooting the puck are killing me....

100% of the shots not taken...

Let’s see the dominating 3rd period team we have gotten used to watching these last few weeks.

Marchand looks very rusty. I think that layoff affected the 1st line more than the rest of the team.

this game has agonizing overtime written all over it.

Man, eff the Blues. What a bunch of cheap-shot artists. How many dirty ass cheapshots have they had? Slashes, boarding (should have been a major - directly into Gryz's numbers/head, elbow flying, drove into the boards), double-teaming guys after whistles, stick to the nuts of bruins players, etc. Then they have the nerve to dive for penalties. How about big tough guy Maroon? Does nothing but cheap shot all game long then he gets pushed after the whistle near the net and he flops to all 4s. I'm beginning to hate this team very deeply.

Having said that, the Bruins have not played well at all. Seems like they're getting frustrated by the Blues physicality/clutching in this game and causing them to hesitate a bit. It doesn't help that the Blues clutch/grab at the blue line every time we dump it in but we need to get something going in the o-zone.

Pasta/Marchand have been really bad. Marchand just plain sloppy (also SHOOT THE PUCK) and careless while Pasta is still clearly showing he has something wrong with his wrist. If that line could get to even half their level of play of the regular season this series would easily be over in 4.

Coyle, Nordy, Rask, and Carlo all playing really well.

We've been outplayed for about the first time in 9 games, it happens. Good news is that they just have to win the period and we go up 2-0. I have faith. B's pull it out 4-2.

The crowd is pretty pissed at the D here in the cheap seats.

If TB12 is watching Chara tonight he is seeing what a 41 year old hitting the cliff looks like.

Getting worried we’re running out of healthy players. Joakim was pretty brave out there but he needed to get off the ice.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back