PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Truly bizarre 3rd period. CBJ backed off the forecheck, gave up the TOP battle but at the same time kept TB largely on the perimeter. Amazing

Isles about to knock out Crosby lol

Too bad it wasn’t Montreal that happened to.

Before the series even started. OT: Can Boston teams all be champions this year?
N1OVihb.png

That was f.cking awesome. Congratulations to CBJ, nicely done.

Too bad it wasn’t Montreal that happened to.

I'd be torn on that one. On the one hand not enough embarrassing, on the the other you want to be the one handing out the punishment. The Habs are kind of like the Yanks and Stealers that way, you always want to the reason they failed

Lame endings to both the NYI/PIT and CBJ/TBL series. I wanted overtime.

And an empty netter for the Isles just sealed Pitt's fate, just awesome.

Maybe I underestimated Columbus, they made some key trades at the deadline and won 7 or 8 in a row at the end of the year to get the last playoff spot, still a huge upset and gives the Bruins an opening, they must win tomorrow night.

I'd be torn on that one. On the one hand not enough embarrassing, on the the other you want to be the one handing out the punishment. The Habs are kind of like the Yanks and Stealers that way, you always want to the reason they failed
Sure, but those French-Canadian f**ks having to live that down would be awesome, no matter who did the deed.

Congrats to the Islanders who also won 4-0 over Pittsburgh.

Long road for the Bruins but the Celtics pretty much guarantee it can’t be done. They should be a training film for teams that don’t want to care.
Funny thing, I remember people saying this year that Brady looked like he had given up and didn’t care.

Maybe I underestimated Columbus, they made some key trades at the deadline and won 7 or 8 in a row at the end of the year to get the last playoff spot, still a huge upset and gives the Bruins an opening, they must win tomorrow night.

I pointed that out last week and the Rangers fanboy dogged them over last year, lol

Tampa getting broomed is great. Of course, the Bruins have to actually play good hockey if they're going to take advantage of this opportunity, and that really hasn't been happening.

It could be worse, though. The Bruins aren't the Boston team that cut a catcher loose so that they could bring up a different catcher, who can't hit his weight, and then get crushed 8-0.

I pointed that out last week and the Rangers fanboy dogged them over last year, lol

I merely said they had choke potential. I dodn’t say it was a given they’d lose...

I merely said they had choke potential. I dodn’t say it was a given they’d lose...

I didn't say that you did but you sure were quick to associate last year's team with this one

Watching Colin Miller on the Knights gets me annoyed with Boston for letting him get away.

Funny thing, I remember people saying this year that Brady looked like he had given up and didn’t care.
Hard to compare this Celtics team to Tom F’ing Brady in any way, shape, or form. Let’s hope it plays out well though.

So far in playoffs Celtics doing better than bruins...

Though competition isn’t quite on same levels without pacers best player

But most of the hockey series so far these playoffs have been kinda funky

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back