PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Training Camp - Day 6 (8/2/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more practice like today and they can form a football team there

Yeah gotta get somebody.

Adam Kurkjian‏Verified account @AdamKurkjian 8m8 minutes ago
Ted Karras tossed Woodrow Hamilton to the ground on one individual lineman rep. Geneo Grissom beat Cam Fleming with a nice inside move.

Ted Karras is having a really good camp. I think we can have confidence if one IOL goes down we will be okay. two will be an issue though.

Kevin Duffy‏Verified account @KevinRDuffy 7m7 minutes ago
Edelman slowly retreated to the sidelines, tossed his helmet to the ground, and took a knee. Trainer Jim Whalen later examined him.

I don't think it is serious. He got hurt and went back in after all. But I do think it is something that needs to be monitored for the next few days.

Posted this on the Injuries thread. Hate the Giants but this sucks.

Evan Engram is going to be huge for the Giants if Shepard is out for the year. He's essentially a big slot receiver.

Yep. I have no beef with Shepard. In fact I was on board with the Pats drafting him. Went a bit high for my taste though.

Would love Wise and Langi to step up. Langi is being a bit under sold IMO. BB can talk up McClellin all he wants and we can debate Roberts maybe making a jump..

However if it comes down to it after Hightower/Harris how can anyone feel confident in anyone else in that group after what we say last year. I honestly think either Langi works out and we have 3 guys we like at LB or he doesn't and we have 2. I don't have hopes for anyone else at this point to be honest to really be a solid player in that group.

way too harsh . it was a solid LB committee last year . could be better this year
if someone like KVN shows 3 down (they are obviously working on it) then one less LB is necessary . McClellin steps up w Ninko gone for now, like it or not . Langi is only starting but agreed . great to hear being w starters so early!

EDIT: Elandon is great rotational/situational weapon . showed again on goal-line last practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3