PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 . Trade Deadline . thread

Would Hilton put them over the top? I bet Hilton rather stay in Indy lol

Hilton led the league in receiving yards last year with Luck, going from Indy to Buffalo sounds like a way to cut your stats in half.

I'm sure he'd rather have a bad year in Indy and then play with Luck next year in a nice dome on a fast track rather than ending up in Buffalo in a run first offense with Tyrod throwing him the ball outdoors in the freezing cold but then it's not really his choice is it.

Hilton led the league in receiving yards last year with Luck, going from Indy to Buffalo sounds like a way to cut your stats in half.

I'm sure he'd rather have a bad year in Indy and then play with Luck next year in a nice dome on a fast track rather than ending up in Buffalo in a run first offense with Tyrod throwing him the ball outdoors in the freezing cold but then it's not really his choice is it.

Guy can still fly. Still in his prime.

Interesting..

Patriots
  • Mike Florio said on Sunday Night in America that the Patriots are a team to keep an eye on in regards to potential trades before the deadline and mentioned that they could move one of their running backs to improve their front seven on defense.

Interesting..

Patriots
  • Mike Florio said on Sunday Night in America that the Patriots are a team to keep an eye on in regards to potential trades before the deadline and mentioned that they could move one of their running backs to improve their front seven on defense.

I hope not. I rather give up a pick. Hoping Lewis's not one of those guys.

D
Interesting..

Patriots
O
The guy I don't want to see go is Burkhead but he would probably be the one.

D

O
I’d hate to see any of them go, but I would assume it be either Lewis or Gillislee. We just extended White & Burkhead provides too much value.

D

O
Why? You think Bill is stupid? Especially if Hogan is gone for awhile, Burkhead is a guy they can split outside and throw to all over the field.

Interesting..

Patriots
They aren't trading White or Burkhead.

Dion Lewis has more value than Gillislee. If Florio is right, the Pats are shopping Lewis. It makes some sense given that Burkhead and Lewis play the same role.

I’d hate to see any of them go, but I would assume it be either Lewis or Gillislee. We just extended White & Burkhead provides too much value.
Lewis is the #1 RB. He isn’t going anywhere.

Would love to add a player on the DL. Our pass rush was non existent today. Not much from cooks either. 26 yards?

I don't think any of the RBs are getting traded. But if one was to be traded, it'll be Lewis.
Disagree. He is ahead of both gillislee and burkhead.

I don't think any of the RBs are getting traded. But if one was to be traded, it'll be Lewis.
lol sure, trade your best running back, who also happens you be your best kick returner, for...what? Random-make-everything-all-better-guy? You don't even have a position, let alone a name.

Interesting..

Patriots

Speculation, IMO. Given all the WR injuries and Allen's disappearing act, not a single one of the RBs is extraneous.

Lemme just add that I hope the Patriots don't trade Hollister, either. He's starting to remind me of Hooman.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back