PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 TC - Day 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? He'd win it every year.
As always AD, many thanks for your inputs and updates on my one and only Patriots forum from a land afar. . One gpal at a time......
Secure Division, secure HFA in PO's, secure AFC title amd lets have a crack at No 6.
GO PATS

I wonder if he can return for the third time?

I was wondering the same, with an open roster spot, his previous two stints here, and the fact that Hawkins retired the other day.

Maybe Flowers?

What exactly are you suggesting re: Flowers? I'm not sure that I fully understand. Are you insinuating that he could hold out? Just a reminder that he's not even eligible for an extension, yet. He's only been here 2 yrs.

Forgive me if I mis-read your thoughts.

Here we go boys.. off goes the train to Minneapolis..

To another year of great discussion, joint fun + pain and of course the absolute batshit insanity that are the live game threads.

I miss the posts of Mrs. B... remember when??

Her TC reports were better than any of the sports scribes..

What exactly are you suggesting re: Flowers? I'm not sure that I fully understand. Are you insinuating that he could hold out? Just a reminder that he's not even eligible for an extension, yet. He's only been here 2 yrs.

Forgive me if I mis-read your thoughts.

Oops, sorry. I meant Brandon Flowers. Since they had him in for a visit I'm just bouncing around the idea of him being one of the two "roster updates" BB talked about. Obviously he's not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back