PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 TC - Day 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put it on a flag pole and make Goodell wave it around during the entire game until they make space for a couple more banners. He'll surely make a couple of friends in the crowd.

The Lions confirmed the workout will be a joint walkthrough closed to the public the day before the teams' third preseason game.

Bob Quinn, Bill Belichick will reunite with Lions-Patriots joint workout

___

qoute:

One of the biggest pieces of advice Quinn received from Belichick came when he told him he was accepting the job in Detroit. Belichick had already given his blessing for Quinn to take the job and the two spent over an hour chatting about the job and about life.

"I accepted the Lions job at 1 or 2 in the afternoon. His assistant said he was in the weight room on the treadmill," Quinn told ESPN last year. "I went down there and he turned the treadmill down and he walked really slow and we just sat there and had a conversation for well over an hour about everything. The river just unloaded.

"I wish I had a tape recorder. I didn't even have a piece of paper with me, so I was just trying to remember everything. People don't know. They don't see that guy on the treadmill. They see the guy in front of the press podium. One of the things Bill said to me was, 'Don't try to be me, try to be yourself.'"

"Don't try to be me, you can't".

kidder joins the party..

(i doubt many people expected this to be the next signing although it ceratinly corresponds with thinner position..)

Kidder, 23, signed a three-year, $1.66 million contract with the Vikings as an undrafted free agent out of Montana this past May. He was set to make base salaries of $465,000 and $555,000 over the first two years of the agreement when the Vikings cut him loose a few days ago.

During his college career at Montana, Kidder recorded 165 tackles, 22.5 tackles for a loss, 10.5 sacks, three fumble recoveries, two blocks and 13 pass defenses over the course of 31 games.
____

More on Kidder: NE 2017 Draft haul + udfa

Last edited:
I wonder if he can return for the third time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft