NFC
Minn over giants
Seattle over Carolina

Atl over minn
Gb over Seattle

GB over ATL.

SB
Patriots over GB

My spokesman (spokesperson for the PC crowd) will offer my opinion for Patriot opponents only.

clubber-lang-pain.png

And for the Jet fans
200_s.gif

I strongly agree with the Houston and Indy spots. I don't know Lucks situation but I can't blame him if he trys to shoot his way out of Indy.

I don't think Green Bay's going anywhere. Unlike past Super Bowl teams i can really see a rematch of last year. I really feel the falcons are the best team in the nfc. That nfc south's no joke but I think they will win it.

I don't think Green Bay's going anywhere. Unlike past Super Bowl teams i can really see a rematch of last year. I really feel the falcons are the best team in the nfc. That nfc south's no joke but I think they will win it.

I'm with you here, the question I have is the Super Bowl hangover factor. There's more than one way to do things, but Atlanta's been doing the opposite of how I think NE would have handled it. Will be interesting to see if it'll work or not.

AFC
1. Patriots
2. Raiders
3. Steelers
4. Colts
5. Dolphins
6. Ravens

Steelers over Ravens
Dolphins over Colts

Patriots over Dolphins
Raiders over Steelers

Patriots over Raiders

NFC
1. Dallas
2. Falcons
3. GB
4. Seattle
5. Giants
6. Bucs

GB over Bucs
Giants over Seattle

Dallas over Giants
Falcons over GB

Dallas over Falcons

Patriots over Dallas

Oh my! If the Patriots beat the Cowboys in the SB. That could only result in one thing. BB, TB12 and Robert Kraft all call it a career.
Usher in Jonathan Kraft, Josh McD & Jimmy Grapes.

19-0 Patriots Superbowl LII Champions.

I don't care about the rest.

Edit: We will beat the Dolphins in both games easily for once because that idiot Jay Cutler is starting.

Last edited:
I actually used a website that let me go game by game called playoffpredictions.com and used their NFL page. Here is what I came up with.

AFCN

Steelers 11-5
Baltimore 6-10
Bengals 6-10
Browns 2-14

AFCS

Titans 10-6
Texans 10-6
Indy 7-9
Jax 2-14

AFCE

Pats 16-0
Dolphins 6-10
Bills 4-12
Jets 2-14

AFCW

Raiders 13-3
Denver 11-5
KC 10-6
Chargers 6-10

NFCN

GB - 12-4
Vikings 11-5
Lions 8-8
Bears 2-14

NFCS

Falcons 12-4
Bucs 10-6
Saints 9-7
Panthers 8-8

NFCE

Cowboys 13-3
Giants 11-5
Redskins 8-8
Eagles 6-10

NFCW

Seahawks 12-4
Cards 9-7
SF 2-14
Rams 1-15

Playoffs

KC (6) @ Steelers (3) - Pitt
Broncos (5) @ Titans (4) - Denver
Vikings (6) @ GB (3) - GB
NYG (5) @ Seahawks (4) - Seahawks

Broncos (5) @ Pats (1) - Pats
Pitt (3) @ Raiders (2) - Raiders

Seahawks (4) @ Cowboys (1) - Cowboys
GB (3) @ Falcons (2) - GB

Raiders (2) @ Pats (1) - Pats
GB (3) @ Cowboys (1) - Cowboys

Pats vs Cowboys - Pats

MVP - Brady
SB MVP - Cooks
DROY - Taco Chartlon - Cowboys
OROY - Corey Davis - Titans

General thoughts.

Houston missing the playoffs is a surprise but one of 7 potentially deserving teams has to and they drew the short straw it seems. Denver redeems last year a bit making it to final 8 but still lack the QB (and offense really) to go further even with the best D in the league IMO. Still predicting 16-0 for the Pats. The other AFCE teams though have off years with a tough schedule. In the NFC GB finally learns its lesson and doesn't want till mid season to turn it on and gets a decent seed which helps them a bit. Cowboys win some playoff games but they could have done better than 13-3 IMO if they had Zeke. Still the OL is the key here not the RB so i don't think it hurts them much. Vikings don't collapse and go on to be 11-5. Their schedule however is fairly easy. I had them at 10-6 or 9-7 before i really looked at it. Bucs missed the playoffs but someone had to. Cards bounce back a bit but still not good enough to really threaten the playoffs. Falcons lose in the final 8 in a surprise loss is kind of weird but I felt I had to throw it in there. I just don't think they taste the NFCCG. It is so hard to repeat and get back there for any team not named the Pats. The Pats had a very tough draw of Denver in the Div round which i think will be more troublesome than the Raiders game as the Denver game travels better. Luckily it is at home for the Pats and win a healthy O they do enough to win while the Denver O can't do enough. I think that is the game they are most in danger of losing the in the entire playoffs this year.

I really think Cooks goes off in the super bowl. Dallas has ways to contain Gronk and will focus that but their CBs have no answer for Cooks. The first SB in a while that is not a nail biter for the Pats. Brady gets the MVP this year but oddly enough I see it as more of a "Peyton Manning" MVP so to speak. Not that he won't have one of the best years of anyone this year but his big name will steal it from other players who could arguably be in the running.

Last edited:
Oh my! If the Patriots beat the Cowboys in the SB. That could only result in one thing. BB, TB12 and Robert Kraft all call it a career.
Why would beating the cowboys matter?

Patriots versus Cowboys would be one Super Bowl where if you're not a fan of either team, you're rooting for the meteor. There's that much Patriot and Cowboy hate out there.

If you want a helpful tool to predict the regular season week by week use this site: NFL Playoff Predictor - Playoff Predictors

Here's mine:
AFC:
4. Pitt: 10-6
Bal: 8-8
Cincy: 8-8
Cle: 4-12

3. Tenn 11-5
5. Hou 10-6
Colts 6-10
Jags 5-11

1. Pats: 14-2
Fins 8-8
Bills: 5-11
Jets: 2-14

2. Raiders: 12-4
6. Chiefs: 10-6
Broncos: 7-9
Chargers: 7-9

Notes:
  • Obviously, it still has a feel of Pats vs. the field. Oakland I think will be our biggest challenge in regards to this year in the AFC. The Raiders really have everything you could possibly want offensively, and I think they'll at least slightly improve on defense, though it won't be good enough to get past us.
  • I'm very high on Tennessee. I am in love with the way they built the roster, and have turned things around so quickly. You could tell the way they won last year wasn't fluky. Two big weaknesses for them are the secondary remaining a bit suspect, and Mularkey being a meh HC at best. But I wouldn't be shocked if we meet up against them in January.
  • I think Pitt still wins the division, but I really think they're overrated for next year, and trending downward. I think this is the year we begin to see Big Ben's performance dip. Add that with a secondary that doesn't seem very improved, and I see a 9-10 win team.
  • I have HOU and KC rounding up the WC spots. I think KC is about the same team as last year, only difference is that they won a lot of close games last year. I think that'll even out this year, 10 wins.
  • Initially, I had the last WC spot as an open field, with 4-5 teams possibly having a chance to sneak in at 8 wins. I think Houston has pulled away from them, though. Was really impressed with them last week. D hasn't missed a beat, and I think they could be extremely scary if Watson pans out. He'll probably have rookie pains this year, so I'll leave them at 10 wins.

NFC:
3. GB 11-5
Vikings 9-7
Lions: 8-8
Bears: 4-12

1. Falcons: 12-4
6. Bucs: 10-6
Panthers: 7-9
Saints: 6-10

4. Eagles: 11-5
5. Cowboys: 10-6
Giants: 7-9
Redskins: 6-10

2. Seahawks: 12-4
Cards 8-8
49ers 4-12
Rams: 4-12

Notes:
  • If we go by pure talent in the NFC, Atlanta is far and away the most talented and it's not even close. SB hangover worries me, but I have a hard time not picking them for 12 wins. Too much talent.
  • I think this is the year Seattle finally gets back on track. That O-line still looks atrocious, but otherwise this team doesn't appear to have many flaws.
  • Green Bay is really the team that could do anything. If they figure out a consistent running game, and figure out their secondary, they could easily be the best team in the NFC at 12-13 wins. But if those continue to be issues like last year, I could see another inconsistent, 9-10 win season. For now I'm going to predict in the middle. 11 wins.
  • I'm very high on the Eagles, even though most don't seem to be. I think their D will be one of the best in the league, and I think Wentz will prove be a better, more mobile version of Joe Flacco.
  • As for the WC's I have to stick with Dallas. I think Dak's too good, and I think Zeke's suspension will be reduced by a few games. Tampa is another team I'm all in on. I wouldn't be shocked if they win more than this and become the next breakout NFC South team. Sched is tough, though. So I'll leave them at 10 wins.

Patriots versus Cowboys would be one Super Bowl where if you're not a fan of either team, you're rooting for the meteor. There's that much Patriot and Cowboy hate out there.

I think the Cowboy hate is because of their hype. They haven't done much in the playoffs.

The Pats on the other hand are hated because they just win baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents