PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Patriots Draft Contacts Thread

@KevinRDuffy: Florida CB Teez Tabor had a formal interview with the Patriots yesterday. 6-foot, 201 pounds, fits the mold of physical CB the Pats seek.

S Carolina linebacker

The only numbers I have thus far on linebacker T.J. Holloman are his 23 reps on the bench press -- a solid number. The more interesting note is the fact the New England Patriots attended the workout specifically to watch Holloman. In fact I’m told the franchise spent a great deal of time with him during the College Gridiron Showcase in Texas, which took place during the second week of January.

Holloman is the type of prospect the Patriots select late in the draft and eventually turn into a starting linebacker.

Pro Day March 14: Kansas State & South Carolina | Draft Analyst

6022 240 team captain with coverage skills and good interception production? What's not to like? Great find.

The one DB video I watched which wasn't particularly impressive. But it's only one video.

The one DB video I watched which wasn't particularly impressive. But it's only one video.

Should have qualified my statement; I'm looking at him as a camp body/udfa type. Probably isn't anything other than a long term project.

List of names by Reiss of prospects BB worked with one-on-one:
(BTW - I hope manx or somebody finds the time and updates the OP)

If there was even a question as to how Belichick’s football passion still burns as he approaches his 65th birthday on April 16, it's how he continues to travel the country working out and watching film with various draft prospects. That showed up Thursday at Vanderbilt, where linebacker Zach Cunningham talked about having a private film session with Belichick before his pro day workout. This past Tuesday, Belichick was at the University of Tennessee and did the same with running back Alvin Kamara, tight end Jason Croom, defensive linemen Derek Barnett and Corey Vereen, linebacker Jaylen Reeves-Maybin and defensive back Cameron Sutton. I don’t believe there is another head coach in the NFL who puts in more one-on-one work with prospects on the scouting trail.

___
Full quick-hits article here:
First Patriots-Colts trade in 32 years highlights thaw in frosty relations

Pro Day March 21: North Carolina Update | Draft Analyst

Tying up a few loose ends from Monday, I’m told North Carolina State safety Josh Jones, one of the more underrated players at the position, looked terrific during his workout. Jones re-ran the short shuttles and participated in position drills, looking terrific. He met extensively with the New England Patriots and San Diego Chargers the night before the workout.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back