PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Training Camp Cuts, Signings & Trades

Because 2000 to 2003 he was a normal RB. After that he only carried the ball on 3rd and long draws.

47 st snaps all season doesn't limit your availability on offense. Starters play more than that.
Part of the reason sure

Bills Cleaning house:

Jonathan Williams (waived) and Gerald Hodges cut.

If I'm the Pats, I'm looking at Hodges as an upgrade to Elandon Roberts..

wow . this board was pretty high on him last draft IIRC @Pats first pick
now both he and Cyrus with some tough road in front of them..

wow . this board was pretty high on him last draft IIRC @Pats first pick
now both he and Cyrus with some tough road in front of them..

Supposedly was expecting the Pats to draft him, but the Redskins picked him two slots earlier..

Id bet leaving Denver (while turning down 15M APY and going to Houston for 4y/72M/37M gtd is in the top 5 as well..)

Last edited:
Id bet leaving Denver while turning down 15M APY and going to Houston for 4y/72M/37M gtd is in the top 5 as well..

What were the other 4? The day he beat the Pats, the day Manning got hurt, the day he threw two touchdowns without a single pick, and the day the Texans were dumb enough to sign him?

Holy crap I forgot. I'm going to be cringing even more than usual then that week.

Hopefully one of our guys cuts him low and tears both his knees up so badly that he needs to use a walker for the rest of his life.

Complete Cuts from around the league.. Who catches your eye that you'd like to see the Pats claim or sign?

Cuts tracker: NFL teams finalize 53-player rosters

Besides the aforementioned Shilique Calhoun & Gerald Hodges, I would've also claimed Dorian Johnson.

I should now do some more research on available Strong Safeties, because there's one in particular still here that I believe could quite possibly be improved-upon.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back