PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Draft, Day Two Game-Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's kind of a dilemma -- for the many of us not watching tv, there's simply no way to know whether we're "spoiling" or not. Every outlet updates at a slightly different time, how can you guess about what you're not following?

Honestly, the only options seem to be for folks following online to not post at all, or just to declare this thread a "post whenever, because what the heck is a spoiler in 2017" zone. Maybe anybody who knows they're following a slower media could just throttle back and stay a page or two behind?

But for tomorrow, just post the picks as you see it on twitter since the broadcast will be 10 picks behind and sometimes won't even talk about the picks.

Will the Bengals take Joe Dixon?

I hope so. Denver was looking hard at him as well. I definitely don't want him to go to the broncos.

But for tomorrow, just post the picks as you see it on twitter since the broadcast will be 10 picks behind and sometimes won't even talk about the picks.
They're several picks behind today. The presentation of this is awful.

Kittle, Leggett, Hodges, Butt possibly getting too pricy for the Pats..

Why not? Watkins is very talented. Zay Jones is the most reliable, productive receiver in the draft this year. Not much analysis there. . .
Watkins has been a dud.
Jones is slow.
Many, many teams have better wr1 wr2 group.
Not much analysis required there.

Colts D is gonna be much improved.
Pretty impressive offseason

remember to tell our kids of a time. A time that when you watched the draft live you actually got to watch it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes